DM600 probs

Thanks guys

digidude gonna give it a go this morning will post back results

nope didnt work for me i had no 1w in the list after i deleted 0.8w lol
would it be possible for 1 of you to create a backup of your 600 so i can flash mine with it?

i have found instructions on how to do it and know it works because i have done my 500c with it many thanks.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I didn't delete 0.8W on mine as I notice that Canal+Digtal is using that config on my DM600. I just added 1.0W as per didgidudes instructions. I can't see how we are going to upload a backup file of 24MB as I am sure that is too large for DW.

I didn't delete 0.8W on mine as I notice that Canal+Digtal is using that config on my DM600. I just added 1.0W as per didgidudes instructions. I can't see how we are going to upload a backup file of 24MB as I am sure that is too large for DW.

just trying the new jade image again so gonna start from scratch and try Didgidudes tut if no good if you have msn you can send it to me through that ?

At last sorted it reinstalled new jade image and followed digidudes tut all seems to be working ok now

Many thanks all

I have created a backup image its 28mb if anybody wants it? i would think you would only need to change your lattitude and longitude for it to work.

and ive sorted out 9E aswell which wasn`t working either so once again many thanks

after doing this, if you press ^ or v and the list comes up, then press the green button for the satellite list, do you have satellites that you cannot receive?

in the setup i deleted everyhing outsde of 42E-30W yet in this list shw everythig from 90E-god knows what west lol, and dont know how to get rid of them, this is the same on my 7020 as well

after doing this, if you press ^ or v and the list comes up, then press the green button for the satellite list, do you have satellites that you cannot receive?

in the setup i deleted everyhing outsde of 42E-30W yet in this list shw everythig from 90E-god knows what west lol, and dont know how to get rid of them, this is the same on my 7020 as well

Right i think i have the answer for that lol (fingers crossed)

You have a sats.xml in var/tuxbox but you also have a sats.xml in the etc folder which should be smaller than the one in var/tuxbox if you edit this 1 and remove the sats that are not needed they should not then show up.

Also you can add sats to this to then show up and allow you to scan for the channels i had to do this for both 1W and 9E im still playing with it to see exactly wot i can and cant get i need to add the sat details for 53W and above as these have the football on freeview sometimes although im not sure if i can get these or not yet as im still playing.

I hope this is of some help to you

Last edited:
Back