dm500s tuner

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i wonder if you can give me your opinion on whats wrong with my dm500s clone. my box is about 15 months old and is used for freesat in the bedroom so has not seen that much use. my problem is that i can be watching a channel without any trouble but then say i switch channel it will say no channel found for no reason on any channel i select. i have tried about 20 different images but the problem remains, i have also checked my system and it will do this on my 1.1m motorised dish or my 64cm fixed. i have checked all the settings and so on and they are ok. an example is today i watched the freesat channels for a couple of hours then put my dm500 in stand by and went out. when i came back i switched the box out of stand by and nothing,same again no channel found. the box does not run hot and is cool to the touch. i have found the only way i can get my box to work again is unplug the power socket for about 1 hour then when i plug it back in , all is well again but the same problem might occur 10 mins later or 2 days later. i am really getting p***** off with it now. i originally got the box to learn how to set them up and use for freesat and maybe look into c/s at a later date. has anybody any opinions on the problem?, what do you think digidude! any help is apreciated. cheers:Clap:

Back