DM500s / Eagle Linux Box - Dreamup?

telewestTUM

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive managed to get Dreamup and my Null modem cable working on my sisters pc which has a serial output on the motherboard

I bought a USB > rs232 for my PC as it doesnt have a serial output. i got a HL-2303 off ebay for a couple of quid and i can install the drivers fine but it just doesnt seem to work at all

so i bought a serial bracket for my motherboard and connected that and its still not working on my PC

I have a ASUS P5B mobo

I connect cables up and then hit connect and turn on DreamUP. I then turn on the Eagle Linux Box and it just doesnt connect!? just doesnt do anything?

it worked fine on my sisters pc but nothig on mine

Is there some sort of setting i might be missing to get this working?

not responding

I had same problem m8 it works ok on my 200s but not on the eagle which is strange,
i suggest just put the image on from your sisters, i did it from my sons that was ok
hope this helps
regards boris

bit of a nightmare having to go down to me mams though everytime i flash. be gutted if me box knacks up during footy

Check what com ports is it using in the devices manager and see if you installed the drivers correctly... then in dreamup select those special com port. But as suggest learn FTP it's quicker!!!

i FTP'd the first image over and the blue button never worked. my old DBOX was fine i never used as rs232 null modem cable

ill try and change the mobo com port cable i bought to port 1 tonight see if that works but i tried changing the usb one to COM1 and it never worked tried everything with that and even installed different drivers too

is there a program i can use which does the same as dreamup VIA ethernet? dbox2 had one where you set ips to certain things and id do it

Back