dm500s dreambox sat receiver

louise

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there i have a dreambox, bought from zeus. i am having difficulty in setting it up . i have flashed it with dream up, then search for channels but now i am stuck. i have locted all the channels but when i select them, most are unavailabe / not scranbled. any ideas . i need help. ps if any one could explain, please do so bearing in mind i am very much a begginer. many thanks.

need more info m9.

what image did you flash?

what model dreambox?

what satellite/channels trying to get?

and for any channels o be decrypted you need a emu

Last edited:
Have your box connected to the internet.

Press the blue button.
Press 2
download (gemini server) - based on version 4.00
'cam'
DOWNLOAD mgcamd and install
same as above but go to cam configs
mgcamd configs.

Open your favourite ftp software.
Download latest dreambox keys.
ftp them to dreambox.'Var/Keys' folder.

Press blue button again.
Change default cam from 'common interface' to 'mgcamd'

restart cam (again from blue button)

Everything that is open should now decrypt.

thank you . doesnt sound as straight forward as i had hoped . but ill give that a whirl. thanks again.

Are you on about the initial installation, if you are what is your setup ie: fixed dish, motorised dish, post back and will see if i can guide you through it.

Use program i have attached and do a search for #pet 123 dream settings# This is a file to upload to your dreambox via dreamboxedit. It wil save scanning transponders and organising providers in the bouquet.

Geronimoe

Are you on about the initial installation, if you are what is your setup ie: fixed dish, motorised dish, post back and will see if i can guide you through it.

Use program i have attached and do a search for #pet 123 dream settings# This is a file to upload to your dreambox via dreamboxedit. It wil save scanning transponders and organising providers in the bouquet.

Geronimoe

Hi here is captains setting***

Back