Dm500c help :(

sivitra

New Member +
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals ....

This is my deliema ....

I had a DM500C dreambox which was working fine ... suddenly... it stopped working... only green light on the front... does not respond to remote and no signal to TV... did some reading on line and was told to get a null modem cable and use dreamup to do a flash.... so downloaded a new image from PLI website and did it .. Also did a backup 1st..

Box was working again.. as it responded to the remote and had signal to the TV... but could not get any channels ... read again ... and was told need to do much much more after that ... the thing is i do not have internet access .... i use my ipad and use its 4g as a hotspot to connect my laptop online ... so i cannot connect the box to a router to use dreamedit to upload files...

My question is .... Is there a image file which when flashed will work immediately ... as in all the settings and bouqets ??? keys ?? are all configured .... I am in Singapore by the way ...

Any kind soul who can point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks

Problem you have mate is you have a cable version and as such the configs will be specific to your area . I don't think youll get a image ready to go mate.

Can you not get a friend to backup an image and flash the backup to your receiver?

Back