dm 800 iptv

I also try to install the iptv updater 1.10, i have the dm800 (not se)with pli 2.1 is there anyone who can help? I've looked at 1000 forums the past days but could find a answer.. (sorry for the bad english)

You can try manually installing it

Use 7-zip to open the ipk down to usr level then FTP it over.

You can try manually installing it

Use 7-zip to open the ipk down to usr level then FTP it over.

I have also tried but but when i go to the plugin menu i get the following error " some applications are not available: Extensions/iptv-list-updater (bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/iptv-list-updater/__init__.pyo) "

I do not think it will work for the dm800... :(

I have also tried but but when i go to the plugin menu i get the following error " some applications are not available: Extensions/iptv-list-updater (bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/iptv-list-updater/__init__.pyo) "

I do not think it will work for the dm800... :(

No mate its not going to work on a oe1.6 image by the looks.

not got the 800 here @ minute

pretty sure i had it working will need to check it

We've WON!! :)

Installed TSpanel and TSmedia and it's working fine - TSmedia looks interesting - lots of goodies and things to do in spare time :p Cheers mate

About TSmedia i want to ask which version is better to download because the sound in my Dm 800 HD with OPENPLI 2.1 comes later (there is a delay) than video.

I've tried installing the plugin - it installs fine without any errors but unfortunately it does not appear in the Plugins list? Same result when I try to install tsmedia plugin. Running openpli-2.1-beta on dm800se

I have the exact same problem

Most versions of the IPTV updater are OE2.0 and this image is OE1.6 it possible to install it but I did so many things on the image to get some of the plugins to run its hard to think back and pin point exactly what I did to get each plugin working.

Mgcamd has run flawlessly for me on this image since it was backed up.

What image do you have?

Back