dm 800 iptv

Cheers mate - this backup looks very interesting indeed :) tempting.com - ohh f it I'm gona try it now! Waiting for the the box to become available :p

Unzipped the backup file is almost 60MB - not much space for anything else but i guess this image has EVERYTHING anyone needs :p thanks Ferret

If you are gonna use it just go through the plugins and uninstall the ones you don't need, it's very close to the threshold, memory wise at 60MB

TSonlineTV would be one thing id ditch but yeah for sure slim it down all you need.

I've just installed it and it looks awesome - BBC Iplayer has never worked for me but its working sweetly on this image (I guess it must have all the dependencies i needed) :p

I've ditched TSonlineTV - just trying to see what else I can ditch to free up some more space. Some plugins do no appear on the "remove plugin" list like IPTV list updater, 1channel etc....is it safe to simply delete the folders from the python/Extensions folder if not needed?

I've just installed it and it looks awesome - BBC Iplayer has never worked for me but its working sweetly on this image (I guess it must have all the dependencies i needed) :p

I've ditched TSonlineTV - just trying to see what else I can ditch to free up some more space. Some plugins do no appear on the "remove plugin" list like IPTV list updater, 1channel etc....is it safe to simply delete the folders from the python/Extensions folder if not needed?

Yes m8 just delete the corresponding folder :)

As wiz pointed out mate just ditch the folder, the reason they don't appear in the remove option is there not installed in the normal way, iptv is a oe2.0 plugin and needs a tweak or two to get it to show.

got this error

ds/unstable/mipsel
* ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensio
-iptv-list-updater:
* gst-plugins-bad-rtmp * librtmp0 *

dm800 1,6

I mate i'm using a ferret 2.1 openpli backup and cannot install the IPTV updater aswell i have tried all the suggestions in this thread and got exactly the same results as yourself but i already have the latest versions of tsmedia and tspanel installed and still have no joy.

Any ideas what i could try next?

I mate i'm using a ferret 2.1 openpli backup and cannot install the IPTV updater aswell i have tried all the suggestions in this thread and got exactly the same results as yourself but i already have the latest versions of tsmedia and tspanel installed and still have no joy.

Any ideas what i could try next?

Hi mate, download and install this image (@Ferret special)- it has everything you need.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/370327/?amp;p=2314720#post2314720

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping not to have to change image again and for another solution.Also i seen you were having problems with mgcamd on that image..

Thanks for your help hopefully there is another solution

I reinstalled the image and mgcamd issue disappeared. The image comes with cccam and mgcamd - I originally deleted cccam which probably messed with some script. I've left both cams intact and it's working fine.

Most versions of the IPTV updater are OE2.0 and this image is OE1.6 it possible to install it but I did so many things on the image to get some of the plugins to run its hard to think back and pin point exactly what I did to get each plugin working.

Mgcamd has run flawlessly for me on this image since it was backed up.

tis a cracking image

play with it a lot

I have a similar issue. I need to install "enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git220+8e341cd-r7_mips32el.ipk" to get my channels but when i try to install it i get:

root@dm800se:/# ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git220+8e341cd-r7_mips32el.ipk
Collected errors:
* Packages for enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater.

I have a similar issue. I need to install "enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git220+8e341cd-r7_mips32el.ipk" to get my channels but when i try to install it i get:

root@dm800se:/# ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater_1.10.+git220+8e341cd-r7_mips32el.ipk
Collected errors:
* Packages for enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvlistupdater.

The mips32el package is not suitable for the 800HD or oe1.6 images

You'd need a mips32el-nf.ipk package for a 800HD

Last edited:
The mips32el package is not suitable for the 800HD or oe1.6 images

You'd need a mips32el-nf.ipk package for a 800HD

What image should i use for this? To be honest, i have no idea about all these...i am learning as i go....sorry if my questions seem dumb :(

I also try to install the iptv updater 1.10, i have the dm800 (not se)with pli 2.1 is there anyone who can help? I've looked at 1000 forums the past days but could find a answer.. (sorry for the bad english)

I also try to install the iptv updater 1.10, i have the dm800 (not se)with pli 2.1 is there anyone who can help? I've looked at 1000 forums the past days but could find a answer.. (sorry for the bad english)

look above at ferrets post.

Back