Dm 600 pvr

MartyMacfly

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Chaps.
I have received my dm 600 pvr and was wondering what was the best image available as some threads are a bit dated. I want to cccam on 13e and 42e so any addon necessary would be great to know.
Is the nabilosat darkstar 11 image compatible with this model? or is PLi® Jade Dm600 better or else?
What version of dreamup is best?
Thank in advance guys. Marty

pli is the best ,, its an old box now ,, u will have to go into setup and download the lastest menu after install and get ccam from download in the menu after

Hi. I have just installed pli and checked that my DM is connected via the cmd (with windows) and typing ping ip address details for my dreambox. And it shows that it works fine.
Now where do I enter my clines on the dm600? The version of pli I have is pli jade dm600pvr.
I get confused as to how to reach the var/etc/cfg menu.
Any pointing out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance chaps

I have just noticed that if I enter the ip address of my dm I can access various menus (root, tv, radio...)
In the root menu I can see etc & var menus but no config sub menu. How do I create one? Or do I need to download another programm for the cccam? Thx

use ftp navigate to /usr/var edit CCcam.cfg if its not there create it

use ftp navigate to /usr/var edit CCcam.cfg if its not there create it
Thanks for the quick response renwich. Do I need to use dreamup (what is an ftp?) to config this usr/var/cccam.cfg menu and how can I create a new folder if it is not existing.
Sorry for sounding a bit thick but I am only a couple of days used to DM. I am more used to Technomate...so I am learning as fast as I can.

google filezila for ftp, then connect to the dream box ip, have a look about at the file system

As the DM is connected to my PC I have noticed that I can access the file system that way (my documents -> network -> the DM600 -> config files -> etc -> cccam cfg file -> notepad file with all information about my cline). So I clicked on etc and created a cccam notepad file with the details of the cline. I have rebooted the DM but nothing new. I don't seem to connect to anything. How do I activate this cline? There is clearly something that I am not doing right.
I can communicate from the PC to the DM and even send some messages to the TV but cannot get the cline working...and I know that the cline is active as I was using it today on the TM5402.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have also checked the openpli website and more forums with ggoogle but I cannot find the information I need.

You need to configure the softcam settings on the pvr600 itself, and set the default softcam to cccam. Maybe why it's not working?

thanks Purity. I have pressed the blue button to access softcam set up option and selected cccam 2.3.0 and pressed green button to save and restart cam with no success. Maybe you are thinking of a different way to do it? or another menu?

you don't create ccam file via notepad, you need to download and install it via the download menu, the only file you need to edit is CCcam.cfg

Hi renwich.
will do it again as I think I have been twinkering a bit with the folders.
I have also read a tutorial on another forum about E1 softcam set up. I think I am getting close now...I hope :eater:

Back