@ DjSyXx, about £65 dreambox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed peng and he got back to me pretty quickly. he told me if I wanted one then it was £75 delivered or for more than one they were £65. I have ordered one for £75 to see how they are. if they are ok i may order 2 more for my other rooms :) if not then i have wasted £75 :-(.

He says he has stock and will send next week. Not sure how long it takes from China but I will post back once I have got it

P.S i am new to dreambox (had dbox2 for over 14months) so will probably be in here asking questions anyway :)

65-75 stg delivered is what, half price ? Crikey. Mailed peng and asked for a digitalworldz discount - you don't ask ....

Last edited:
Well got email back from Peng, box should be with me in 7 - 9 days :)

ive got to say his email repsonses are excellent never more than about 8 hours delay in getting a reply (prob due to time differences etc)

Im really looking forward to getting this dreambox now and playing with it :)

I sent about 40 PMs out to various different people regarding this Im sure I replied to pager messages aswell, I'll send you a pm.

Do they exist? What do you think I'm going to make it up just to be ridiculed when it becomes blatantly obvious i was lying or whatever ?

Pm sent.

Would like a pm,to please thank you

i mailed peng and he said 80 quid delivered for one,75 quid each delivered for 2, 70 quid each for 5. seems he is telling people different prices.

i think its a good idea to organise a group buy for these boxes, we do it all the time on the forum im in regarding my car tuning

i forgot to say people, you have to consider that if you buy these boxes you might get hit for import tax, im not sure how it works in the uk, but here in ireland if you buy something from outside europe you can get stung for import tax by customs

I got hit when i bought a new antenna from the states.
They demand it at the door when they deliver.

ditto - said I could have a discount and would look into one for forum. Peng if you are reading this hows about a set price for anyone who references the forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back