Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Display stuck on AP:52

tomtom

Inactive User
Anyone got any idea why my box is stuck on AP:52 on the display, this is after I reboote the box. Help please!!!!!!

thanks for the feedback, i have noticed that it does eventually bootup, this can take several hours as well, just wanted to know why and if there was a fix....

if you have a spare then change the cim unit which is the silver box inside the cable feed screws on to , you have to open the box to change it.

I had this happen to me last week on a spare box we have in our bedroom, wouldn't go past AP:52.
When i checked within the menu, the net Id had been changed to 09999 not sure how that could of happened really. But just reset the Netid and it's working fine now

This is the fix--- replace CIM unit with one that has talkback connected remove red jumper and let box fully update (this sets the net id) then replace cim with the talkback cut and it will work every time. Iv had to do that on 3 4001's the past few weeks.this should cure it .

Last edited:
This is the fix--- replace CIM unit with one that has talkback connected remove red jumper and let box fully update (this sets the net id) then replace cim with the talkback cut and it will work every time. Iv had to do that on 3 4001's the past few weeks.this should cure it .

Thanks all and specially L33tpL4y4, will try this weekend and post the outcome....

Do you let the box reboot and update with the jumper off ?

Back