Disney tickets orlando

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Going on my hols in Aug been looking around to try and get good deals on these tickets, cheapest I can find in the uk is £225 of Travel Republic, I was just asking if anyone has paid for this tickets from a us website, as they seams to be alot cheaper then uk but the only thing is dont know witch one to go for and trust.

they are cheaper at the door m8, been there last year and found out from a friend to buy them over there.

There are boothes out there that sell part used multiday tickets if you only want to go for a few days or extend by a couple of days. They will buy unused days if you don't use all the days on multiday pass, not a great rate but better then nothing.

Wouldn't advise using the booths as most of the multi day passes are fingerprint scanned & signed - you've also no way of knowing of how many days are left.

If you want multiday passes try - Disney World tickets, Disney wait times, iPhone app, Orlando hotels, reviews and attraction tickets - Undercover Tourist This is a US site, but the passes are posted from Edinburgh and only take @ 7 days to arrive. They have various options on the number of days and offer more variations than UK sites.

I've used them several times and have never had a problem. Hope this helps

Wouldn't advise using the booths as most of the multi day passes are fingerprint scanned & signed - you've also no way of knowing of how many days are left.

Security on tickets was not so tight when I last went, you were supposed to sign the tickets but I never did. I didn't realise they fingerprint scan now, crazy.

The booth I used had a scanner and he could tell how many days were left. I guess they need that info for when they buy the tickets not to get ripped off.

dont buy any park tickets outside of official vendors m8, you will be ripped off! also beware of free tickets! its a time share scam.

If you want multiday passes try - Disney World tickets, Disney wait times, iPhone app, Orlando hotels, reviews and attraction tickets - Undercover Tourist This is a US site, but the passes are posted from Edinburgh and only take @ 7 days to arrive. They have various options on the number of days and offer more variations than UK sites.

I've used them several times and have never had a problem. Hope this helps

Thanks for that nice one just takeing a look around the site when i get paid will get it from this one looking around 395 better then 460

when we were there the prices were $99 per person per day for disney land magic kingdom. the more you returned the cheaper it got. if you visited for a third time they gave you a massive discount. trust me mate dont buy park tickets in the uk. buy them there!

Back