Dish Sizes 16e & 5e North East

telewestTUM

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone based in the North East of England (Newcastle) and have either a 90cm/1m motorised dish setup and receive these channels?

Im looking to upgrade my 80cm motorised setup since I've moved house as it dosnt get as many 3pm kick off as it used to do a few years ago.

Looking for

• 5e VIASAT SWEDEN
  • 16e Tring

Also TV2 PL @ 1w would also be expected as my 80cm singal is just too weak

Hi mate,im not from nth but sth..With that size dish 16 E should easily be receivable.Even though it is one of the weaker sats you should get it.I get all the 4.8E channels inc viasat xtra pl 1-7 on nordic beam i believe..Hope this helps.

I can get some of the transponders with my 80cm dish but the W2A Wide Band signal which Tring are on @ 16e i get not a thing!

I"m near Hull mate and get all the Tring/digitalb channels on 16E ok with an 85cm dish but alignment has to be good.

im from hull also

i get 16e and 4.8e fine with my triax 88cm with inverto ultra black lnb ;)

yes m8 I'm from newcastle I get tring / viasat / TV2 PL on my Fracarro penta 85cm

yes m8 I'm from newcastle I get tring / viasat / TV2 PL on my Fracarro penta 85cm

Can you confirm you get the VIASAT Sweden Sports channels @ 4.8e? I can receive some of the channels on 4.8e but none of the VIASAT Sport channels

i'm just outside durham city and get both fine on a 1 meter dish.

Hi Mate

If its the footie you want on 4.8e you want viasat denmark

this will open the viasat xtra pl channels :banana:

tring is ok but picture quality is awefull

you wont go wrong with viasat

cheers

1m dish is up and running. VIASAT PL 1-9 all working with about 55% signal up here in Newcastle upon Tyne

But its a pretty clear day today

I Know its an old post but useful still i'm in Newcastle and have a 80cm orbital dish i do get tring and viasat but the signal is weak all it takes is a bit of bad weather and i've serious picture breakup.

I get all the football i need anyway on other satellites.I don't really want a dish as big as 1metre on the house.But good advice if you do want 16e and 4.8e is to go for what telewestTUM quite rightly got...

Kerrs

I Know its an old post but useful still i'm in Newcastle and have a 80cm orbital dish i do get tring and viasat but the signal is weak all it takes is a bit of bad weather and i've serious picture breakup.

I get all the football i need anyway on other satellites.I don't really want a dish as big as 1metre on the house.But good advice if you do want 16e and 4.8e is to go for what telewestTUM quite rightly got...

Kerrs

An Inverto Black Ultra will do you wonders on your orbital should give anything between a 5-10% increase

Back