DIORJ 0.6 Enigma new tuner (dm500c)

thanks

But i wanted to try the diorj 06 image with the old driver on it and hopefully its got bruteforce on it. like the new.

Thanks for the image wiggy!

It's running top notch for me except I can't get the direct recording to work.

I've got a new NAS drive and it's connected to my router. I've got the dreambox connected to an ethernet bridge and I can ftp/telnet to it ok. I've got the SMBFS mount setup through the web interface and I can play a .TS file through File Mode that's on the NAS but I can't figure out how to direct record.

If I press Blue then Start Direct Recording, it says 'Record stopped due to full harddisk. Delete some recordings and try again'.

I know there's almost 300GB available on the NAS so it's not that!

Any ideas? Thanks!

The mount-point has to be set at /hdd/movie if it is already it could be that the username/password to NAS does not have write permission or you did not tick rw on the mount settings.

rich-powell said:
Can't find diorj 0.6 with old tuner driver has wiggy posted it yet? is bruteforce included.?

I've not posted DIORJ 0.6 with old tuner driver here yet, its on another forum, i was waiting for more feedback. I'll post it here later when I get a few minutes or if someone else with the image could do the honors. :)
Wiggy

The mount-point has to be set at /hdd/movie if it is already it could be that the username/password to NAS does not have write permission or you did not tick rw on the mount settings.

Yer some banana!!! Thanks m8, that's it working now!

I owe you a :drink:

Guys can anyone give me the link to Diorj 0.6+AUroms dm500c download .. Sorry for my ignorance as i cannot find the download.

Back