**DigitalWordz Dream UK 1.5**(Enigma DM-500c)

has anyone noticed that the remote up/down keys downt work properly with this image??

seems ok with DW UK 01 but not 1.5?

or is it just mine?

when watching tv.... try and flick through the chans just by going up or down and see what happens?

tnx
DiGG

Works ok for me!

Excellent image, did have the freezing as mentioned but changing to Evocamd sorted it.

Can someone just answer me one quick question please. On the info bar smack bang in the middle. Is the blue bar a signal strength indicator? For most of my channels its about 1/4 way across if that.

Im sure the bar u are reffering to is lenth of time the programme has been on :)

I couldn't get 1.18 to decode. maybe it's the new tuner not to sure.

i am trying ti upgrade digitalworldz 1.5 img with the mgcamd to 1.18, i have ftp and sumped the .tar file to the temp folder and renamed it but every time i do it and the box restarts it just does not come back on, is there anything else i need to do and also can i make the image my own by changing the front digitalworldz buckground to my own just for fun?

You can't upgrade the emu using the .tar.bz2 files.

We had problems with mgcamd_1.18...could get it to decrypt any channels. 1.17 freezes the box on the odd occation so I would recommend going back to 1.16 (attached).

Unrar and copy the mgcamd file to /var/bin/emu, overwrite the existing file and CHMOD 755.

Press BLUE and select DW MENU. Select EMU menu and switch to evocamd, then back to mgcamd and it will enable to new file.

I think the bootup picture is in /var/etc. Replace the jpg file and that should be all.

i am trying ti upgrade digitalworldz 1.5 img with the mgcamd to 1.18, i have ftp and sumped the .tar file to the temp folder and renamed it but every time i do it and the box restarts it just does not come back on, is there anything else i need to do and also can i make the image my own by changing the front digitalworldz buckground to my own just for fun?

From post 1 in this thread

new boot screen and boot audio file,
Also now if you ftp a .m1v (boot screen use logoviewer to convert jpg/gif/bmp etc to m1v) or .mp3 (audio file) to /var/etc and reboot the box then they will overwrite the existing ones.

for mgcamd extract to you pc, rename mgcamd-1-18 or whatever it's called to mgcamd ftp it to /var/bin/emu on the dream and chmod 755 and it will be there.
I get intermittent decoding with mgcamd 1.18 so gave it up as a bad job, I have the new tuner don't know if this has anything to do with it.

Back