**DigitalWordz Dream UK 1.5**(Enigma DM-500c)

Great work guys.... 2 mins to flash, 3 seconds to dreamboxedit my channels back on to the box and a minute or so to boot back up. No problems so far... I wish it took a bit longer to flash, then I wouldn't have seen England drop two wickets so quickly...!

Thanks to all those involved.

this was my first go at this flash stuff!!

did it with flashwizard.. all good!! :)

seems to be working fine on one of them fake dreamboxes! :Laugh:

DiGG

I too flashed the dreambox with this image and was pleasantly suprised

the epg is so much more interactive than my previous enigma version, also i noticed the sound is quality is much improved

note that after i backed up my bouquets it was not a simple case of uploading using flashfxp, i had to use bouquetter to get the channels back and the folder is enigma / not cable /

It is /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable
I just checked.

Been playing with this for a few days.
Looking good.

gonna give this 1 ago on my spare box

thnx fellas :)

edit: installed and service files uploaded. looks really well :)

Last edited:
I've not been able to mount my network share, cant work out why, going to go back to DIORJ 0.6 and make sure mount still works with that, will report back.

I couldn't mount to /hdd either, was going to bring it up but forgot.

It works if you mount to /var/mnt/hdd but you can't direct record with this.

Last edited:
bit stuck

image on and working great, many thanks
when i try to connect via web browser it asks for username and password, please help

User: root
Pass: dreambox

You can turn it off by going into Setup menu > Expert setup the untick 'Use http authentication'.

Getting freezes and really bad pixellation(clears on channel change),
Back to gemini 2.5 for me.

I too started getting random freezes and lockups - the previous image was absolutely fine. The solution was to change the EMU to Evocamd 2.12. Hope that helps.

Remove Channel

How can permanently remove the adult content from the box?
Everytime i delete a channel it reappears

Confirmed i am unable to mount a share, so not able to record. Unless anyone has any suggestions? Gone back to Diorj for now.

Confirmed i am unable to mount a share, so not able to record. Unless anyone has any suggestions? Gone back to Diorj for now.

No it's been messed up, needs a directory /hdd/movie and it isn't there, can't add it manually :( .

I'm pretty sure there will be a bug fix soon.

i got a new box this is the only image i have tried on it :)

seems fine,

lost the picture, came back 10 seconds l8r ........ so its all ok... :)

ill see how it goes:)

nice work thou :)

im going to have to learn how to add the files myself for when the 600 comes

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would someone "upgrade" to the 600??? With the current network, I can't see the advantages?

Having an internal hard drive for recording, is a pretty good reason to upgrade. NAS drive are ok, but can be a pain to admin.

Ahhh ok, that is a good reason to start with.

I still have not managed to get my dream talking to my media center PC for storage??? I have shared a directory and set this up on the dreambox, but it will not mount...

Must look for a good tutorial on this, it looks good.

Back