*digidude* your recommendation for dm800 remote replacement ?

maikash2747

Reaction score
Hello mate

I bumped into a thread where u recommended using a Kameleon 8040 for dm800, Im having the nightmares with my clones remote...sometimes it doesnt work at all and other times its perfecet (still have to point it to the receiver in line)

I was wondering if you are still using the same remote or if you have upgraded and found a better alternative...i'll wait for your reply before buying one.

Your help would be greatly appreciated mate

Regards.
G

Its an issue with the receiver on the box not the remote itself. mine is the same even when i use a Logictech Harmony 525 Programable remote control

Hello mate

I bumped into a thread where u recommended using a Kameleon 8040 for dm800, Im having the nightmares with my clones remote...sometimes it doesnt work at all and other times its perfecet (still have to point it to the receiver in line)

I was wondering if you are still using the same remote or if you have upgraded and found a better alternative...i'll wait for your reply before buying one.

Regards.
G
hi m8 i had samler problem then i change the image i am uesing pli image and it working alot better now

Couldn't we replace the eye, with a compatible one from maplin.

Hello mate

Regards.
G

Hi m8,

have you checked that the ir reciever on the box is lined up propperly with the front panel/window? I just got a dm500s a couple of weeks ago and the remote was driving me nuts. So took the cover off the box, then front panel a moved the reciever a bit. Hey presto works 10 times better.

I also tried using my all4one remote before the adjustment and it was just the same. (the reciever on the box is just not that sensitive)

Hope this is of some help

Back