@ digidude can you help me

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hiya m8, i started a thread other day but no one must of been able to help so i remembered the thing on your profile thing about starting a thread with this title, anyway i flashed the ur23 image to my tm 9100s and now when ever i flash another image to it i cannot download anything and if i go to recieve ip address it always says no internet connection when there is, i tried all sorts and dont no wot else to try, i really want the ur 18 image back on working fully, caqn u help m8 ?

sorry i meant to say when i try to download anything it always says error install failed check available space

Last edited:
i don't have a tm9100 but searching for your error "install failed check available space" it seems there's something wrong with the UR download server on UR18 could that be the problem ? someone made a temporary plugin to fix it.

google "Temporary UR Download plugin"

ok will have a look thanks, would the ur23 image not be on the same server as i can still download threw that image but having few problems with that thats why i want to go back, thanks m8 for reply

hiya m8

do a factory reset via the remote control in the expert setup menu, reflash with UR23, then do a factory reset via the up button on the front panel

if that dont work, like said there is a temp fix that allows you to download and install addons WITHOUT them being verified first

the problem is intermittent with the actual UR server that hosts the addons, but resetting the box seems to solve it around half of the time

thanks for reply, i can download stuff if i got the ur23 image on the reciever its just when i put the ur18 image back on when i cant download anything , i will try the thing you said for the ur23 image bout factory reset with the ur18 image and see if that works, i would stick with ur23 but having other problems with that where as ur18 was no problem at all for me until i flashed the ur23 image onto reciever,

i tried the factory reset thing digidude but unfortunately no joy but thanks for replying, thanks for the info on the ur temp downloader tonedeff thats what ive had to do, wish it was all working proper though just wish i ant of updated my image when everything was working so good, thanks guys

Back