digidude can you help me please?

tonyten

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm here there everywhere - Right behind You.....
Hi all,

I just bought a DM 800 hd (Replacing the dm500) because i wanted HD channels and
the image that's on it is gemini.

I pluged it altogether to the motor dish and hd tv etc.... but i'm struggling to get USALS working??

I've put in the long and lat numbers to where i live and it can only pick up 0.8w but the signal is only 48/51%, it won't pick up any sats or move the dish. I then put back the dm500 and usals is working like a treat picking the sats i have pre-installed and moving the dish.

I then hooked the dm 800 to the Sky dish and set to single dish and it pick up all of 28.2 and signal is 80%. So can anyone help me why its working on Sky dish but struggling on usals on my 1m motor dish..

Many thanks for taking time to read this and help me with usals

you need to setup your usals, if your setting is 1.35W and youre not getting as good signal, try 1.25W, then 1.15W, if this makes it worse, then try 1.45W, then 1.55W etc untill you get a good lock on all sats

or plug your 500 back in, and copy the usals settings from that receiver, assuming it was setup on usals to begin with

you need to setup your usals, if your setting is 1.35W and youre not getting as good signal, try 1.25W, then 1.15W, if this makes it worse, then try 1.45W, then 1.55W etc untill you get a good lock on all sats

or plug your 500 back in, and copy the usals settings from that receiver, assuming it was setup on usals to begin with

My settings is 2.16w. The dm500 was setup on usals and works like a treat. Iv'e put the same long and lat from the 500 to the 800 and nothing moves but 0.8w thorn is the only sat it scans with 49% signal.

Back