• Yes - they were pants

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • No - never owned one

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • I am too young - wtf is a soda stream

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
I still have mine, but it is not in use. They still sell them

lol brings back memories. I remember waking up in a mates house after a wild party the night before. Stinkin head and a hangover. Found some flat lager in a can and decided to fizz it up. Poured it into the soda stream bottle and put it in the machine. Pressed the gas button 5 or 6 times. Pulled the lever back to release the bottle and "BANG" Fookin lager went everywhere all over the walls the ceiling it was a mess. My mate went daft. I was rolling about laughing. His mum was none pleased about the state of the kitchen.

True story that so dont try it lol.

we used to have one but it was pretty naff gas to dear.we also used to get the alpine man great when you were young big bottles.also later in life still had a load of bottles after alpine man died of death.but they were good for the home brew kits cause they had a rubber seal in the top and kept the gas in.no need to put the lager in the soda stream then lol.happy days back then.

We had one ..I remember the TIzer didn't taste too bad. We also had the Alpine man as well when the soda stream lost its appeal.....Brings back memories

We had one and yes they were pants, nothing tasted remotely what is supposed to taste like lol

The cola flavour one was the worst from what I remember .. nasty :Laugh:

Def the cola woz terrible, lemonade wern't bad though.

Back