Dettol No Touch Handwash £1.99

unison

good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
Usual price £9.99 at tesco on special £4.99 and get £3 off with printable voucher bringing it down to £1.99
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

cheers Unison :)
printed off and give to the wife :thumbsup:

cheers mate, will make a nice wedding anniversary pressie for the wife lol

dont mean to put a dampner on things, but Dettol/Dettox and J&J & P&G are in A long running legal dispute for mis-leading customers.........

99.99% kill rate...........ppl. are being mislead into a false security because bacteria grow at a rate of MIN. 2.3% per minute, so even that .1% @ 2.3% per minute is enough to harm the youngest and oldest (THE MOST VULNERABLE) in our community, ppl really really need to wake up to advertising gimmicks...........

dont mean to put a dampner on things, but Dettol/Dettox and J&J & P&G are in A long running legal dispute for mis-leading customers.........

99.99% kill rate...........ppl. are being mislead into a false security because bacteria grow at a rate of MIN. 2.3% per minute, so even that .1% @ 2.3% per minute is enough to harm the youngest and oldest (THE MOST VULNERABLE) in our community, ppl really really need to wake up to advertising gimmicks...........

does this mean you never wash then :Laugh:

LOL no m8, just work in the chemical industry...........

oh right nice one... so hand wash is no more affective than normal soap...

i must admit i do use handwash cause i cook a lot of chicken and dont want to get food poisoning from not washing after handling raw chicken...

Fair enough. I'll make sure that my local hospital gets rid of all those hand clensing dispensers since all they do is cost the taxpayer.

Thanks for the info.

I work for RB who make all of this type of stuff and they are very good at advertising and getting people to think they need the product, I thought the same with this one, dirty hands, turn on tap, use no touch soap, wash hands, turn off tap that you touched with dirty hands in the first place! whats the point! unless everyone had sensor taps, sensor soap (we use the pump ones on the wall in the factory lol) and sensor hand dryers then this product is useless......... but lots of people like a gadget lol.

why you wanted to kill all the bacteria? some are good bacteria our body needs, also to Lee8210 I have taps, that you dont need them to turn on the water, you can use your wrist

Why is anyone worried about touching a germy soap pump when you hands will be clean moments later.

Thats EXCATLY what i said when i saw the advert, the mrs said that a good idea when i said wtf are they on, talk about a gimmick....

why you wanted to kill all the bacteria? some are good bacteria our body needs, also to Lee8210 I have taps, that you dont need them to turn on the water, you can use your wrist

lol, we aint talkin about good bacteria, their claim is about bad bacteria..........

You and some households do but most have taps that you need to use your hands.

Back