Dentists

S

scoot

just come back from the dentists, and now he tells me its a wisdom tooth gotta come out,

gotta send scootie to a dental hospital as he cant remove it,

what a barsteward,

should keep me quite for a while, lol,

mind you ,

you dont need teeth to tap on a keyboard,

not lookin forward to the visit to the dental hospital one bit,

whats it like having a wisdom tooth out,

no scary stories please,

regards scoot

getting one out m8
i would have thought u would have one put in

lol :D: :D:

I had one out, ooh xx years ago. Top one was through and caught a bit of skin where the one below was emerging, and caused a slight infection. Solution: pull the top one to make more room.

Didn't have to go to hospital though, just the old needle in the gum and out with it.

Back at work 10 minutes later.

Hi Scoot, depends how much bone needs to be removed to get at it. The actual extraction should be O.K. but the more bone removed the more chance of a sore face and a bit of swelling for a few days after. They'll give you antibiotics and painkillers just in case.

should keep me quite for a while, lol,
M8 you have no idea! It will take away all your will to post mindless graphics & some of your humorous comments.
It will make you think twice or thrice before posting your views. In fact, if the extraction is successful. You could even be considered as a mod on the footy forum.
Are you sure you are willing to go through with this:D: :D: :D:

Just think about that... and you wont feel a thing! LMFAO

Regs

M8 you have no idea! It will take away all your will to post mindless graphics & some of your humorous comments.

mmmmmmmmmm nice cross ,

RRLMAO TWICE

regards scoot ,

weather DULL

Hey Scootie just think of all them nurses(hopefully in short skirts) pampering the butt off you when you come back from the theatre!!:Clap: :Clap:

ps.....make sure the bed is in its lowest position,so when they come to attend you they have to bend right over.......eh!!sorry mate i got carried away a bit there.......

Good luck m8....we are all rooting for you...........lol

pps......its not that bad really, i had two taken out a few years ago.....its not that painful afterwards

Jock

leverage

Ta fer the replys guys ,

eased my mind a bit,

didnt help oldest bro saying the nurse sat astride him to get a better leverage to pull it out,

i thought one root out,

one root in, rrlmao

regards scoot

Back