Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Deliberate Miss calls on home.

nizzex

DW Member ++
Ive been getting missed on the house phone for ages, atleast 3 a day, all withheld.. pissin me off... dunno what to do to get rid of the shit.

i get bucket loads of calls , daft numbers like 000000276636 & so on

idiots , i humour them sometimes but the last call i got was some guy who sounded nigerian , said he was with bt (after some pleasentrys)
and asked if i used dial-up or broadband , i said surely he would know that ( im on bt broadband) but he couldnt answer

i said "I DONT BELIEVE YOU" "DONT EVEN THINK OF PHONING ME AGAIN " ..................they have'nt called since LOL

al pacino said:
i get bucket loads of calls , daft numbers like 000000276636 & so on

idiots , i humour them sometimes but the last call i got was some guy who sounded nigerian , said he was with bt (after some pleasentrys)
and asked if i used dial-up or broadband , i said surely he would know that ( im on bt broadband) but he couldnt answer

i said "I DONT BELIEVE YOU" "DONT EVEN THINK OF PHONING ME AGAIN " ..................they have'nt called since LOL
This is part of a scam as if your dialup you foot the bill for the call,hence him asking you are you bb or dialup?and they get percentage....

cob_ob said:
This is part of a scam as if your dialup you foot the bill for the call,hence him asking you are you bb or dialup?and they get percentage....

didnt know that mate

shocking aint it , i usually tell them to F off, or with my caller display i wont even bother answering

for ntl , enable the withheld number protection. so people who withheld the number they get a message saying f000kin unwitheld the number and call again lol

theres a number u dial to activate it, plus its free, iv got it activated. the number is something like *2341# . i cant remember sorry. call ntl 08000522000. and press 5 then ask for this. theyl give u this number. then simply enter it and wallla....no more fecers callin with withheldnumbers

hacker999 said:
theres a number u dial to activate it, plus its free, iv got it activated. the number is something like *2341# . i cant remember sorry. call ntl 08000522000. and press 5 then ask for this. theyl give u this number. then simply enter it and wallla....no more fecers callin with withheldnumbers
So what hapens to the genuine people who you know but have their numberswithheld for reasons,i take you get charged for having a filter fitted or something?

yep we get them too - I get a lot of computer calls too - probably some marketing company randomly generating numbers and calling them - if it answers it gets added to the "To Call" list.

Back