Skybox F5 Deleted favorites on a f5 can you help restore?

cozzyno1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
Im New to the skybox scene and as a newby have been playing with my F5, having had problems with the box displaying multiple repeat channels, only some of which worked I decided to delete my favourites, the intention and assumption was, that I would be able to restock my Favourites with channels that actually worked, alas not the case, I now have no favourites, I can assess all the channels through the epg menu, (but no favourites) i have downloaded and installed a new channel list with the hope that this would reinstall the favourites menu, however this has not been the case, (could it be the channel list I downloaded?) or does any one have a solution for this?
any help or advice would be appreciated
kind regards

Hi Bobby thanks, however being new to the forum, i dont think i have enough privelages to download yet :-( however could you maybe answer a question, i note if i access an epg menu through the large circular button on the remote and look at all the channels, i have multiple listings for the same channel, some work, some dont, is it possible to transfer one of the ones that work into the favourites menu ?

kind regards
cozzie

Ok just to keep everyone up to speed, I have tried two downloaded channel lists, the first did nothing, the second worked, so I can only assume a problem with the first downloaded file
thanks to all for the advice

Back