Delete Account

Lool that firmware he gave me isnt even patched for Blade 5000s

Have you noticed that as you were entertaining our glorious leaders, your posts were not deleted???

Which means that you now have over 5 posts, and that means??????

Have you noticed that as you were entertaining our glorious leaders, your posts were not deleted???

Which means that you now have over 5 posts, and that means??????

yep hes gone .......

he looks better in pink :), next time there is an updated he will be back

Thought you were going lol as we are a waste of time. we don't ever delete accounts but if you really want no access I can happily ban you. Just say the word and its done :) @ysyb2012

just ban him as he says we waste of time ... if i had my way i ban him

- - - Updated - - -

he looks better in pink :), next time there is an updated he will be back

pink very nices love it

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like banning anyone but some people make it unavoidable :(
He can come back in a month for another go and hopefully with a better attitude towards you helpful guys ;)

I am glad that accounts dont get deleted, I let mine lapse for a few years and now I am back, could of started a new account, but nice to use my old one.

And no since I have been back I have not downloaded any images LOL

For what it's worth... I had my posts deleted initially as the mods here thought I was post clocking, which I wasn't. I didn't need to download anything as I already had it all... but.... If people can't download the stuff to get them started how can they ever post anything useful? You can read as much as you want sometimes but getting hands on helps you learn so much better. This isn't a dig as this is a very good site with helpful people but everyone has to start somewhere. That said I can understand that there is no point hosting a host of stuff just for leeches.

This isn't aimed at the OP. I would have deleted this thread ages ago ;-) :p

@popidol, You'll be surprised at what we see and I would say a lot come on here to get a download then don't come back again, Some are more obvious than others at what they're after.

We're a sharing community so it goes both ways.

I agree though they're may have been times when what may have seemed like clocking wasn't but without making excuses it's hard sometimes to make a call like that without a crystal ball lol :)

@popidol, You'll be surprised at what we see and I would say a lot come on here to get a download then don't come back again, Some are more obvious than others at what they're after.

We're a sharing community so it goes both ways.

I agree though they're may have been times when what may have seemed like clocking wasn't but without making excuses it's hard sometimes to make a call like that without a crystal ball lol :)

Yeah I totally understand, I hope that came across from my post. I don't have a better way to manage it either to be honest. But I am surprised....that you don't have a crystal ball that is :p I was hanging around here for a peak :-D

Lost the crystal ball so now need a crystal ball to find the crystal ball :)

Back