Delete Account

ysyb2012

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can you delete my account as this website is a waste of time

It wont even let me download firmwares for Blade 5000s and nobody replies when asking for assitance

Didnt know thats why

Where can I find Blade September 2014 firmware?

Last edited:
What's the problem, did you relize you can't download until you posted

Yes didn't read the rules in the beginning my bad, No point posting on Blade section as they wont reply thats why i posted a new thread here on zgemma section.

@VectorZ
If u think it's a waste of time why reply back and give me September 2014 firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you cannot download it until 24 hours after you have made 5 useful posts.

The 5 useful posts was brought in to help make people contribute to the forum. It is the members that make it what it is. If everyone downlaods stuff and do not contribute, it wont be the place it is.

On the flip side, if peopel can easily find and download what they need, even more people may like the forum. Anyway, a decision was made, we'll have to respect it.

Surely you can contribute something useful/beneficial for others?

Yeah now I understand

Will I loose channel list if I upgrade firmware?

- - - Updated - - -

Is Zgemma star 2s easy to set up like Skybox f3?

This forum section is helpful

@VectorZ
If u think it's a waste of time why reply back and give me September 2014 firmware

Because unlike your assessment, most of us are here to help one another, and let's face it, you kind of deserved my first comment after a remark like that ;)

dont log in if you think waste time an read the rules about posting if you want down load an why did you want join if you think it waste of time just some of you think you can come on here just down load then go an not come back on here well your worng it 5 good post .... it take long time put files on this forum i have been on here long time an i have go buy rules

I don't think I need the firmware anymore as I won't risk upgrading and will lose channel list and C-line, Only reason why I wanna upgrade is because time setting keeps changing

I don't think I need the firmware anymore as I won't risk upgrading and will lose channel list and C-line, Only reason why I wanna upgrade is because time setting keeps changing

Thought you were going lol as we are a waste of time. we don't ever delete accounts but if you really want no access I can happily ban you. Just say the word and its done :) @ysyb2012

Back