Deep?Dark web

I thought the dark web was just switching the lights off when your having a browse. Sounds to me like its all strap ons and scammers with a bit of sniff in between - Eh now I need a shower.

Ooh would that be a golden shower by any chance. 😳

The only time I entered the deep web, it was at home of a convalescent friend, suddenly we were watching a video in which a very fat lady was trying to put live kittens inside her anus... no more deep web for me

The only time I entered the deep web, it was at home of a convalescent friend, suddenly we were watching a video in which a very fat lady was trying to put live kittens inside her anus... no more deep web for me

You've not got a link to that have you mucker? It's not for me, I'm asking for a friend. ;)

I wouldn't call my wife very fat....

Ill get me coat.

That's available on the clear net, you'd not need to go into DW for that.

Back