DECT Phones (3 phones) £5.88 + del

wow, i have to say im quite surprised, i didnt think they would actually sell them at that price, i wonder how many other people get theres delivered.

I just got mine delivered 2 minutes ago WhooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo

Paul have you checked they are teh correct model of phone and exactly how much you were charged???

it seems some peeps are getting their orders today with original phones and quoted price, others getting different models and being charged £50.
let us know mate

checked my order says there dicontinued no money taken from bank so i suppose wont be getting anything................

ridiculious, i was the 2nd person here to order them and ive just got a big f**k you email from them, im pissed because members who ordered after me have got them, email is usual bollocks about out of stock but thats garbage seeing as i was in first, unbelievable some got more than one set.

yep same here m8, just got the out of stock bolloks email from them...!!

"Dear customer,

You placed an order with us recently that included a great deal on a BT Synergy 3505 Triple DECT telephone.

This was a clearance item and we only had limited stock available.

I’m afraid that we’ve run out of this particular model now and so we can’t fulfil this part of your order.

I’m sorry that you’ve missed this deal, but keep checking our website for great deals in the future.

Regards

Richard Carvell
General Manager"

About an hour ago i was in the bath and i heard loud knock at the door, by the time i got there noone was there, I wonder..........

[update]

Dear customer,

You placed an order with us recently that included a great deal on a BT Synergy 3505 Triple DECT telephone.

I’m afraid that we’ve run out of this particular model now and so we can’t fulfil this part of your order.

I’m sorry that you’ve missed this deal, but keep checking our website for great deals in the future.

Regards

Dear customer,

Regards

just had this convo on there live help

Daniel: One moment please...
Daniel: Thanks Billy, what's the point you'd like to raise?
billy: I want to know why i do not have my order
Daniel: Unfortunately demand for this offer was very high and as a result we ran out of stock much quicker than we anticipated, meaning we had to cancel a number of orders.
billy: on that note, the item was not listed as clearance nor was there a stock shortage when i placed my order
Daniel: This item was listed in the clearance centre of our website and our terms and conditions do state that orders are subject to stock and other conditions.
Daniel: Are you still there?
billy: yes sorry
billy: well i placed my order BEFORE my friend, hes got 2 of these.. i have ZERO
Daniel: It is an unfortunate situation Billy and we do wish we'd been able to fulfill all the orders we had received, but unfortunately we literally have none of these phones left and so cannot meet any more of the demand. I'm sorry you didn't get one and your friend did, as far as I was aware the orders were fulfilled on a first come first served basis, but I'll have to look into this further.

It really was a spectacular offer, we all assumed it was a listing error. :)

Iv'e had a few pagers and pm's asking if i really got the phone so here it is

ps:caller id does'nt work and overall it feels a bit of a cheap phone.

DSCF0655.jpg

PMSL! - YOU JAMMY GIT!!!!!

Well done mate.

Anyone else got the 'secret handshake' ? ;)

Paul u really are a lucky sod lol remember the reams of paper 1p each I think they was lol
think u was the only one to get the offer lmao
;) glad u grabbed urself a bargain m8 :Hit:

yeah you luck git, i got the email telling me to go away in short jerky movements yesterday.

Paul u really are a lucky sod lol remember the reams of paper 1p each I think they was lol think u was the only one to get the offer lmao
;) glad u grabbed urself a bargain m8 :Hit:

Yeah i still have some left lol

yes got this today, how sad

Dear customer,

Yep I got the same e-mail, thought it was too good to be true, never mind better luck next time

ridiculious, i was the 2nd person here to order them and ive just got a big f**k you email from them, im pissed because members who ordered after me have got them, email is usual bollocks about out of stock but thats garbage seeing as i was in first, unbelievable some got more than one set.

lol i ordered before it was posted here and got fack all of em either nevermind

Back