DECT Phones (3 phones) £5.88 + del

just gone through the viking site and cant find the phones anywhere .... you can only see the above offer if you use the direct link posted in the first post ..... weird!! .... looks kinda dodgy now! or have i just missed something??

Search Results
hz_pageDesc.gif
No matching items found for search term "BT Synergy 3505 Triple DECT Phone".

Sorry, we have no products that match your search BT Synergy 3505 Triple DECT Phone. Please change your search terms and try again.

For suggestions on how to broaden your search, see Search Tips. If you are entering in a product from a paper catalogue you should add it through quick order by item number.
smmvdh_landingpage_10

Last edited:
Read from other forum that they are out of stock, so anyone ordered within last few hours wont be getting them...

Could people post back if they actually receive this - I'm interested to see what happens ;-)

hi guys
i just click on the link and got the mentioned price and website asked me for all my details even my debit card details but at the end they said item is not found and given me another choice which is 95 pounds. it looks like it is another way to get peoples sign in and try to sell other products.
any one just reading this offer do not try to buy because you won't get it
bye

i just checked my order and its says mine are on back order, what ever that means!

hi guys
i just click on the link and got the mentioned price and website asked me for all my details even my debit card details but at the end they said item is not found and given me another choice which is 95 pounds. it looks like it is another way to get peoples sign in and try to sell other products.
any one just reading this offer do not try to buy because you won't get it
bye

i just checked my order and its says mine are on back order, what ever that means!

mine said the same about back order, clicked on it to add to trolley gives you a different phone as an option same as above.

looks like a no goer

sorry guys out of stock

I wouldn't do back order. There's more chance of you winning the lottery!

your not going to believe this but my phone as gone down at work today so i was gonna buy a new one tomorow, i also was going to fit a extension into our 3 units (all next door to each other with the only phone line in the middle 1) tomorow, cant believe how much work you have saved me m8 thanks alot.

your not going to believe this but my phone as gone down at work today so i was gonna buy a new one tomorow, i also was going to fit a extension into our 3 units (all next door to each other with the only phone line in the middle 1) tomorow, cant believe how much work you have saved me m8 thanks alot.

Like the saying goes, don't count your chickens. I doubt everyone will get it. People who ordered first have a small chance of getting it if the system is automated. But the rest won't....

Out of stock, I wonder why, these are posted for members to get a heads up and save them a few quid when possible, then you get the "I ordered 4" wow I really hope you guys are happy that you have done others out of having a chance to get in on the deal...

I really doubt if any of us will get these.

well mines on back order, if there not going to send the phone then fine but they had better not take the money!

checked my order says Processed so fingers crossed.......................

Out of stock, I wonder why, these are posted for members to get a heads up and save them a few quid when possible, then you get the "I ordered 4" wow I really hope you guys are happy that you have done others out of having a chance to get in on the deal...

chill fella! its not the end of the world! :eater:

lol oh noes I didnt get my phones \o/. Out of stock hehe, I left it to long thyo didnt try to order till about 9 last night =/, Shoulda nabbed em when i first read the post.. Oh well im sure there will be other offers :Cheers:

I just got mine delivered 2 minutes ago WhooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo

Back