DDigital

Dave H

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I've downloaded the latest soft ware did a factory scan nowIonly get freeview when I try to get into the keys after the ok ok nothing am I missing some thing at 71 it's more than likely

Have you uploaded the file named FIXEDDD281108.bin to your box m8

Not my work but could be of use ........

Loader software to the D Digital
1. Plug the RS232 lead into the back of the D Digital and connect directly to your computer (USB to serial converters rarely work)
2. Make sure the D Digital is turn off at the back
3. Double click the loader (looks like a yellow satellite dish)
4. You do not need to change any setting, its ready to use
5. On the tool bar at the top click load, then go down to code, then accross and click code send
6. Again here you don’t need to change any setting, its set ready to use
7. Click Browse...
8. Locate file called Ddigital(the file date).bin click on it then click open
9. Now click Start
11. Now quickly turn the box on using the switch at the back of the receiver
12. It will now show Data downloading 1% upto 100% (the front of the Ddigital will flash d d d)
13. After it gets to 100% it will hang for several seconds saying Flash Burning...
14. It will then display Download Success! Now press Ok
Well done your Ddigital now has the software on. Unplug from the computer, plug into the TV and follow the On screen display to scan for channels. After this please see other instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing Receiver:

Connect input Cable Lead to Receiver using F Plug/Coax converter, included. (The Receiver Plug is RF Input not arial input, please check manual.)

Make sure the switch on the back of your receiver is switch on.

Plug Scart or TV lead in the receiver output. (Please check manual)

Plug receiver in to mains and switch on.

The installation menu should appear, if not go in to Menu on remote control and select it.

From installation menu select ‘Automatic Scan’ and your cable TV region. (No other options need to be selected).

Scan can take about 15 minutes, when complete exit and save.

Press Menu on remote control then 2580 and this will enable decryption.

Tune in to a channel and it should be fine.

Problems:

No TV Signal: Check the cable lead is connected to the correct socket on receiver.

Not Decoding: Check you’ve turned the emulator on.

never seen this receiver before whats different about them

They have been around for a while but from what I can gather they are not that popular .The do the same job as most the boxes,but the GUI isn't that user friendly .If any of you guys with more experience know how to sort the channels out via downloading to the pc then uploading back to the box I would appreciate your thoughts .Thnx ....

do you have a copy of the loader app and firmware for this receiver

can you not use the stb manager to edit the chans looks like it lets you then just load it back or even can you take a chan dump and put it here

This is a far as I have got M8

I hope you can get it m8 ..It's the first time I have tried an attachment thnx

This is a far as I have got M8

I hope you can get it m8 ..It's the first time I have tried an attachment thnx

i dont have one of these m8 was just asking as i have never seen one before but what i can say the loader looks like the one they use for the kryptview receiver also it say in the loader app about receiving files you might be able to do it that way not sure as i have never played with one of these before

Thanks for your time m8..I have been able to download what I think are the channels to the PC, but when it comes to editing it, I am not getting what I would have expected .Once again mate thanks...I will continue playing

can you upload your chan dump here

I will try m8

I'm not sure if it has done it ,it should be named channels.si ..thnx

This worked for me. Download the june 07 file ,plug box to tv go menu then 2580 enable ,un plug download latest file go menue 2580 enable. It may take a while to un scramble

Thanks mate (dave h), finally sorted out my box using your method. All is good again!!!

Back