Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

I have added the keylist.txt file that works for me (and I assume most N*L areas)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2232/
Just transfer to DBOX and overwrite your keylist.txt file

If anyone wants to upload a working Telewest one then that could help some people

Note - I've got to go bed now, so will not be able to help any further tonight, sry people

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine still isn't working either and the ones my dbox gets its self appear correct :s

oh yea I have actually noticed that the code did have on digit different now but still It isnt working, I am on Keighley TW

Can people who are getting it working list if they are Telepest or NThell please.

I have the correct keys on the file for telepest and it's just not working at all.

The latest keys are in plain view in the extra CP

I was using Blade 2 image, which only worked with the gbox cam.

I have now reverted back to a Pachino 2 image (man, I am so old skool) using the evocamd. Found keys in Extra CP and entered them manually...

exc&w, Runcorn, Wirral, Widnes...

blue boy

can you PM me your keylist.txt file so I can have a look before I go bed....... I might notice something, you never know

I can confirm that editing the keylist.txt works in Teeside
Edit the first key to end in f4 and use evocam and 014 ucode.

Nice work guys....:Clap:

I'm on! Guys. DONT CHMOD 755. If you give owner WRITE then the box will overwrite (presumably the box runs as root) with the new keys. Give all groups read and execute.
Works bob on ;)

Virgin Media, Te*epest

if using vista then do the followin:
1 - got netwrok from desktop
2 - in address bar type your ip address for dbox e.g. 192.168.1.1
3 - open up keys folder
4 - copy keys.txt to desktop
5 - open the file and edit the file as needed
6 - copy the file and paste back in the keys folder and say yes to overwrite prev file

i'm trying my best to follow all the posts...

i'm on pacino image on nokia DBOX2...in excw...

i#ve got to the point where i'm looking at my keylist.txt file in the filemanger using the remote ...but the file is empty..everyone is talking about entering the new keys but where do i enter them as my file is empty..nothing in it. i have the new key0 and key1 as i've just done two funs using rst and they are working fine with the new keys in pace boxes.
have i missed something simple?
cheers.

i've evn ftp'd the keylist.txt to the pc using flashxp and it's still blank.

This is a stupid question, been absolutely ages since i ftpd into my box, is their a standard login and password for sporsters images?

Thanks

guys i have some keys for diffrent areas, please email me NOT PM me and i will send you the key for your area, i only need your provider as in , Ex C+W, Pure NTL, Telewest, Northan irland and ROI. My email is [email protected]

Last edited:
This is a stupid question, been absolutely ages since i ftpd into my box, is their a standard login and password for sporsters images?

Thanks

afaik
login : root
password: dbox2

i think

Thanks

usr = root
password = dbox2

Last edited:
I need the ex C&W, tried both your uploads so far no joy

Cheers

hi nstokes where do i email you. i really need a telepest code

quick question is the keylist.txt also compatible with a Dreambox

Back