dbox2 on ebay

I got a dbox2 from this guy on ebay.

And he seems to give you a bit more for your money too than the one you've linked to. Delivery was spot on too, ordered Thursday delivered Monday.

I would also check the feedback on the same item that you're are getting and see what the other people are saying and they should say it was working when it came out the box.

I checked ze German's feedback before I posted a 'YES!' and it was 99.5% which would be comforting to me. (There's always one tosser who'll whinge, LOL! Probably coz it wasn't Plug 'n Play for him...)

Cheers- AL :)

Thanks guys!
Just wondered, the other box which bhoywonder pointed out states that the box has Linux OS which he has highlighted, what advantages is it for me to buy one of these with Linux? It's only another 4euros but he doesn't have as much feedback as the original oneI was looking at.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks guys!
Just wondered, the other box which bhoywonder pointed out states that the box has Linux OS which he has highlighted, what advantages is it for me to buy one of these with Linux? It's only another 4euros but he doesn't have as much feedback as the original oneI was looking at.

Thanks in advance!

They all have linux m8. You will probably need to put a new image on whatever you buy and do a bit of tweeking. (its not hard lol) Most of these boxes are not plug in and view.

Thanks for all the posts above guys appreciate it!
Just had a quick look at that image guide though and thats a step above where I'm at as completley new to this, other than the fact I got a mate who's got one of these boxes!!
I cannot download the rar file on that link above yet or the beginners guide which I found searching for it. Is this cause I havent done enough posts? Have done hmm about 8 or so now...

You probably cant download the file due to your limited amount of posts. You could subscribe or get your mate to get you the file. Don't think anything is above you ability, we all have to start somewhere. Just read the posts and don't be afraid to experiment. There are plenty of people here willing to give a helping hand if you get stuck!

buy it already and get an image on there its not as hard as it sounds and the guys on here are fantastic so when you get stuck you have help

Cheers guys will give it a go and be sending you questions when I get stuck :)

hi, is it safe to buy dboxs on ebay, what i mean is are the cable company's keeping a eye on the dboxs and dreamboxs on ebay, which is the best place to buy from

hi, is it safe to buy dboxs on ebay, what i mean is are the cable company's keeping a eye on the dboxs and dreamboxs on ebay, which is the best place to buy from

I think its relatively safe pal, I have got a few from outside the UK with no problems.

Just to say i bought both of my boxes from the same guy in Germany on ebay no problems,all i had to do was plug it in and it scanned and found all channel's.

Just to say i bought both of my boxes from the same guy in Germany on ebay no problems,all i had to do was plug it in and it scanned and found all channel's.

It would be nice if you actually mentioned which image (provided FREE on boards like these) you found on the box, , that made free-TV life so wonderfully easy for you, m8.

It might just give those Image creators the heart and inspiration to carry on their work, as they won't have received a single pfennig from your German friend's commercial transactions with you, nor others like him...

It would be nice if you actually mentioned which image (provided FREE on boards like these) you found on the box, , that made free-TV life so wonderfully easy for you, m8.

It might just give those Image creators the heart and inspiration to carry on their work, as they won't have received a single pfennig from your German friend's commercial transactions with you, nor others like him...

Shame you guys don't get any royalties from these boxes sold with which i bet most of them have images created by you and your freinds. None the less you guys get a thumbs up from me my wife, son and daughter, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I think its relatively safe pal, I have got a few from outside the UK with no problems.

thinking of buying a dbox, is the dbox the best box out, is there one for hd cable

Back