Dbox2 Is Fantastic So much better than Pace :-)

xxnoelziexx

Inactive User
Reaction score
I first started with a Pace a few months back using RST Fun card then moved to auto update images and saw a post about dbox2 and what they could do. So I hunted around and bought one.

One of the best things I have bought this year.
Reading through a number of posts here and

Name a few gurus’ imo :)

liamcrayden
IANBBB
Bronto
JIMMYQ
ellie1998
stemcell didn't forget you his post about sticking image and crashing really helped me thanks.

There are many more lurking around the forums but just thought everything I have read from these people has really helped me getting my box working and some hand on experience with the dbox.

It was so simple to get this working, flashing images, Scans and even trouble shooting it is all here in the forums at the touch of a few clicks the Search comes in real handy.

I give this guide 10/10 Many thanks to liamcrayden
and all that contributed.

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54507

Just thought I would tell the people of WOD that my box is working great and if you’re thinking about purchasing a dbox do it they are so much better than Pace.

lol its a great feeling when you get a DBOX going; especially when you compare it to a pace! i dont think stemcell will be happy that you missed his name off the guru list lol, i consider him a very important person in the DBOX2 forum!

glad to see that my guide helped you; and i especially like how you have included a mention of the search button in your post :)

theres loads more you can do with your DBOX and we have not yet reached the limits of the software/hardware...! how much easier it is to program a DBOX than a pace! no faffing around with IRDs and BKs, just plug in, flash an image, do a scan, done.

Well done mate.

Thanks liamcrayden just added stemcell to the list he's posts really helped me to. I have just bought another dbox to play with as a testing box my girlfriend has been going made with all the images I have tried flashing to the box and during this period I seem to always try them at the wrong time LOL i.e. half way through Eastenders or Lost (First things that come to mind) Should get it early next week and can tell setting my new one up will be even easier than the first.

You're just like me.... always taking over the box when everyone is watching it :Devil: Your second box will be easier than the first, i can now do a complete dbox is around 30 seconds :proud: good luck in the future.

Well done m8 it proves that by doing a bit of reading it can be done.
Ive never been called a guru before lol but as you say the knowledge base on here re deboxes is something else. I class my self lower on the list than many on here and am very happy to see the top contribution of members Like liam , stemcell and of course mgb who has an indepth knowledge to these boxes and the software that drives them.
These guys and the many others i have not mentioned are the real gurus and their contribution to this forum is making it the number one place for people to come for help.
It is also nice to see that alot of these people who have been helped are staying around and becoming active members of the Digitalworld community.
In a way this is my personal thanks to you guys.

This by far the Best forum on the planet! beats anything out there. the help and knowledge available is mind blowing. this is a personal thank you to ALL, that make this forum what it is. Its a 2ND home.

: thanks : : thanks : : thanks : : thanks : : thanks :

Back