DBox Streaming To XBox Issue

steff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been using The_Don_v2 on Sagem 2x with good results and decided to set up network streaming to the XBox. Got things working fine except it seems to only be the FTA channels that work. All the rest block over then the stream pauses - I'm guessing its some sort of encrytion issue. The channels play fine on the Dbox itself.

Has anyone got any ideas/pointers?

Thanks.

Maybe try changing the ucode?

Thanks for that it has made a difference.

The image had 3 ucodes to choose from. it was on 001A so i switched to 0014 which made the dbox very unstable. I then tried vortex which works 100% with the XBox!

The vortex ucode doesnt seem quite as reliable as my original setup though. The occaisional black screen when channel changing.

So i guess i decide whats more important to me streaming or dbox performance.

thanks for your input.

Yeh that's the thing with ucodes! Some work when recording and not for regular TV.

Some images work better than others. You might find that a ucode on a specific image works 100% when recording but not tv and vice versa, but on another image the same ucode will work 100% recording and tv.

Try The Don V2. I'm using ucode 0014 and it works good for tv and recording.

Yeh that's the thing with ucodes! Some work when recording and not for regular TV.

Some images work better than others. You might find that a ucode on a specific image works 100% when recording but not tv and vice versa, but on another image the same ucode will work 100% recording and tv.

Try The Don V2. I'm using ucode 0014 and it works good for tv and recording.

It is the Don V2 I'm on and the ucode0014 was very poor for TV.

I'll keep messing about but I'm on the right lines now.

cheers.

Back