dbox 2 repair

bwfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there does anyone know were i can take my nokia dbox 2 for repair in or around the bolton area as it wont power up anymore
thanks

hi there does anyone know were i can take my nokia dbox 2 for repair in or around the bolton area as it wont power up anymore
thanks

My sound silly but have you checked the fuse in the plug?

Spooky! It's almost like it knew the end is nigh, so decided to commit suicide, rather than let you down half way through a film, when they throw the switch on n3...

The cost of buying another one at the moment is likely to be far less than the cost of repairing the one you have, m8. So if you want to be in right to the tragic end, that's probably the best route to take.

There must be shedloads of Nokia dBoxes up for grabs from the areas that have already gone n3...

Cheers- AL :)

Spooky! It's almost like it knew the end is nigh, so decided to commit suicide, rather than let you down half way through a film, when they throw the switch on n3...

The cost of buying another one at the moment is likely to be far less than the cost of repairing the one you have, m8. So if you want to be in right to the tragic end, that's probably the best route to take.

There must be shedloads of Nokia dBoxes up for grabs from the areas that have already gone n3...

Cheers- AL :)

that just made me chuckle to myself looks like it's pointless anyway now doesnt it. n3 will be everyware soon as they hit london now

Back