Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

db500s already flash with PLi image, so where i have to put cccam & oscam

I can see on Line#23 REVISION 1.04, after this Line#24 is empty, do you mean i have to put this both on Line#24 -- rdate -s time.mit.edu
sleep 5

Yes.
Line#23 REVISION 1.04
Line#24 rdate -s time.mit.edu
Line#25 sleep 5

after giving above commands then I go to this "/var/etc/plimgr/cardservers/oscam", shows oscam size is Zero.
Those commands just tell it what the cam and card readers are, don't worry about file sizes.Te actual "programs" are located at /var/bin, you transferred them there. I did mention "This is on the assumption that your binaries are called "oscam" and "CCcam". Adjust as necessary."

It would be easier now for you to just rename the binaries you transferred to oscam and CCcam.

5)- which config file & at what location i have to transfer, please let me know Name of the config file & path to transfer it.
CCcam needs CCcam.cfg which lives at /var/etc/
oscam needs a few config files which live at /var/tuxbox/config/

I am attaching some config files created by Master G from another forum, hopefully the directory structure is intact. Sorry I can't mention the forum, rules are rules. Please amend as necessary to meet your needs.

4)- I already download notepad++ and install on my PC, now i am looking this file to edit "emuserv", where i will get this file.
in that file, do i have to just type like this "rdate -s time.mit.edu" you mean to say, i am confuse here also.
You navigate with filezilla and edit with notepad++. As you are using DCC, stay with that. I must stress that if a system file changes from "unix" to "dos/windows", you may need to reflash. This is why I said to use notepad++ instead of notepad.

Lastly, you are using a very old image. You should download the latest maxvar version.

Attachments

• Master G.rar
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
hi there i have more updates, please reply based on this post

1)- in step#1 & 3 i gave this same names “CCcam_2.1.3” & “OSCam_1.00” in Telnet commands also.

4)- i drag this file "emusrv" on pc then open in notepad++, and added on
LINE#23 REVSION=1.04 (below this line i added)
LINE#24 rdate -s time.mit.edu
LINE#25 sleep 5
save & put it back in dcc orignal location.

5)- UPDATE : i will use your config file & put in /var/etc/

i hope step#4 is correct, & after completing step#5, on wlich line i have to enter my "Server Code Info etc".

thanks.

Last edited:
I have attached the config files for you, download and extract them, then transfer.

CCcam.cfg to /var/etc/

The following files should be transferred to /var/tuxbox/config/

oscam.ac
oscam.conf
oscam.dvbapi
oscam.provid
oscam.server
oscam.services
oscam.tiers
oscam.user

5)- i put config file in the following locations

/var/etc/CCcam.cfg/ --
/var/tuxbox/config/oscam.conf -- (ok i will transfer all the above 8 files to this location)

hope i am doing right.

after this steps, now i like to know what are the places i can put my "Server Code info etc" in both the config files.

i can't belive you give me you lot of time & you make this thread is very usefull for other Newbees in future, so that they have less questons, if they read this thread.

thanks

Last edited:
hi there in db500s i already setup this below also.
i did menu, Softcam setup, Default SoftCam : CCcam_2.1.3, Cardserver : OSCam_1.00, and i save the changes.

i hope till now all done properly.

now i like to know, what are the next steps i have to do.
Update :
User Name : all numbers, 14 numbers long,
Password : all numbers, 14 numbers long,
User Access Port : 4 numbers,
Deskey : 28 numbers long,
Domain Name or Server Name or IP,
the above info given by my server to me.

thanks

Last edited:
hi there i am not using Card to watch this TV, but i bought a Code & i have to enter in my Box.

on the other hand , i got Rom240 N3 card, but i never use it befor, because this is locked card. is there any thing i can do with this card.

thanks

if your not using a card and using a share u dont need all these ,. just install camm2.14 , go into menu settings and press update menu then do back in and install the cam u want .. then go into var >ect and open config file and add your gift

or install a better img as pli is crap .. commando is far better

Last edited:
You need to clear your PM inbox, don't forget yo sent items.

Did your gift provider say which protocol you should be using?

hi there, they said i have to enter only this 5 things

1)-User Name, 2)-Password, 3)-User Access Port, 4)-Deskey, 5)-Domain Name or Server Name or IP, to watch tv.
usually user name & password both are same.

thanks

Based on your PM, you need to know what protocol to connect to the server with. Image does not matter, it is the emulator that is important. You need to delete your PMs again.

Hope someone else can work out out what emulator/protocol to use. These are the edited details he has.

User Name & Password : 39850124000000
Server Info : lksr.uz,
Server IP : 92.269.73.930
Port :35944
Deskey: 6103401546980987123412134

after reading this thread, think ive almost got it going :)

got it going :)

friends not connecting

got that working too :banana::banana::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back