Damage

monkeyspunks

Inactive User
Reaction score
That was a close one m8 lucky i was there to save the earth from UFO's and bug's :Frog: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

ps:(chanting)
WHERES YOUR BADGE GONE, WHERES YOUR BADGE GONE!!
:Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog:

hummmmmmm if i did not know better i may think there is something odd here you seem to go from a top score of 18,000 to 56,000 in a short SPACE of time ?????????????????? is there some cheating going on ?

cannot cheat m8 :)

unless monkey has found a way lol

the only way you could cheat if you was to mess with the mysql database and then you would need to know how to uncrypt it (its encrypted like the user names and passwords on this site)

so even the gr8 mickie and gazer cannot cheat !!!

who changed your name to uphill gardner lmao i aint herd that one for years lol

but im starting to think hes been up2 something lol cause i beat his score yesterday after about 10 goes lol and it still says he is champion lol :Chainsaw:

he's defo up to something to get that score i bet he paid someone whos is a ace space invader player to do it lol p.s mickie the change the status bit is fine but to change it back you just have to update your profile so its a waste of 700 points to do it so it needs to be fixed so that you can not change it back unless you have enough points

56K HAHA i can beat that i have just been useing one ship to make it a bit more intresting but i will use 2 ships now the Damage will return

Monkey :::yawns::::
Ur lucky its not no more m8, i had to go out i had 8 tanks left btw i was getting 30k last night DA will back me up there but did'nt save as the server was on and off:mad:

I WILL RETURN AS THE MASTER JUST WATING FOR THE JACKPOT TO FILL UP LOL but i think a score of 56k is a tall order to beat are you useing a force field around your tanks ??

lol i was just bluffing before i don't think that i will be able to beat your score as i was haveing trouble beating my own top score when it was 30k so i doubt if i can get to 56k but i will still play it as i like the game. and i like breakout i am not to good at it but it could be that i use a trackball and the bat thing keeps frezing as soon as the pointer goes of the screen but what the heck its only a game but the top score thing is all part of the fun .on the arcade space invaders my highest score was 69k so who knows i could regain the crown ;) :cool:

master blaster

I think the KINGS score will take some beating oh master damage,

an dont start the gardening post off,

bet Allan ***shmarsh hasn,t done this , lmao

respect scoot

humm just checking out the lawn mower looks like a flymo 232 with edgeing tool nice mower that one :p

artistic gardening

I wonder whether I can make a shape ,

like those people do out of the hedges,

lol

scoot

yes that would be nice and you could include a water feature lol :eek:

hedgegrowth

perhaps a bell end tent and something from anne summers lol

hope the sun dont get too strong we may end up with a BUSH fire lol

or even CORN CIRCLES lmao

scoot

lets get readyyyyy to rumbleeeeeee

well the monkey has well and truly been spanked.

will monkey return as KONG,

or is KONG dead ???

scoot

Re: lets get readyyyyy to rumbleeeeeee

Originally posted by scoot
well the monkey has well and truly been spanked.

will monkey return as KONG,

or is KONG dead ???

scoot

Dead he just wanted his thrown warm will i went out for a bit @ burger king (where me and the other kings go, sorry damage)

Re: Re: lets get readyyyyy to rumbleeeeeee

Originally posted by monkeyspunks

Dead he just wanted his thrown warm will i went out for a bit @ burger king (where me and the other kings go, sorry damage)
you can get off my thrown now the true king is back 2nd place is not that bad lol :Clap:

Back