Dads banned from nursery to avoid offending muslims

the parents do not stay in the nurseries with the children??

the nursery teacher do..

and what about the male nursery teachers?? are they not allowed to work there?

girls and boys schools have nothing to do with it. male and female teachers worked in both...

this thread is about discrimination nothing more, nothing less.

So do you think its another gimmick to put male teachers/ nursery carers, out of work? and that its a job only for women. My daughter is a nursery nurse and it has mixed teaching staff men and women equal no ifs or buts they just get on with it.

well it is not just single dads we should consider here...

what if there is a fire? will they demand a female only fire crew?

what if there is a medical emergancy? will they demand a female only ambulance crew?

what if there boiler breaks down? will they demand a female plumber?

who delivers the milk in the morning? milkgirls?

how can looking at someone be disrespectfule????

fook off and gi'es peace...

Best post in the whole thread in my view

the parents do not stay in the nurseries with the children??

the nursery teacher do..

and what about the male nursery teachers?? are they not allowed to work there?

girls and boys schools have nothing to do with it. male and female teachers worked in both...

this thread is about discrimination nothing more, nothing less.

Despite what the Express say, it's not a nursery, but a "soft play centre". Effectively an indoor play ground with ball ponds and brightly coloured, vinyl covered foam.

For those who don't know Islam prohibits the mixing of the sexes. This is why the nursery was made up so that women who choose to practice the rules of their religion can "let their hair down" at the nursery. In a mixed sex environment (one that includes adults), those women would have to cover up. And then there are the modesty issues of sitting, bending whilst playing with their children.

Would anyone's wife be comfortable breast feeding amongst other men or in an environment of women only?

Islam does not prevent fathers from bringing up their children. It charges them with this responsibility. They are accountable for them.

If you look at the old school buildings, you will notice there are gates for boys and separate ones for girls. There was also much made of the manifesto to have sections in Hospital wards for single sexes. This was primarily for the benefit of women who did not want have men around them.

We should be encouraging everyone to be good parents.
can you tell me if this is a private nursery ? or some council/goverment run type of place ?. and breastfeeding while a man is there .. my god if a baby needs feeding the mother wouldnt give a flying feck if mohamad him self was there. a mum would feed that child lol

Last edited:
also,

why is it that its only males over 9 years old that are banned?

what is significant about that age?

Didn't the prophet muhammad marry a very young girl maybe thats where the young age thing comes in that Abu was on about ?

Last edited:
i did,
trying to understand why a woman would feel uneasy about a ten year old boy in company..

Who said anything about rival.
ok never mind rival.. at 9 i didnt even look at girls they were yak never mind there mums.. my son at the age of 12 dont want feck all to do with girls he's football mad. .. so were does nine yr old get like this.. ?? am not acting the **** here i would just like to no ???. or is its mohammids thing ??

Mohammad's last wife was 9 years old when betrothed, not sure about the age of maturity for males in Islam......

Lmao
What about that 10 yr old kid who became a dad??? Pmsl

1 shit story causing shit loads of bother

If u study the news u will notice stories like this are printed for a reason and 1 reason to divide the community

And what was that old saying??

To divide and conquer

All politics is bullshit and should have no place on this forum as it causes too much headache for members and staff

Now any 1 tried dumping the ram from a sammy 2100c to get rsa key???

Back