Dads banned from nursery to avoid offending muslims

this is the UK they should follow our rules, if they want to act like that feck off home.

In the great scheme of things, it's hardly Earth-shattering...

When they came for the Jews and the blacks, I turned away
When they came for the writers and the thinkers and the radicals and the protestors, I turned away
When they came for the gays, and the minorities, and the utopians, and the dancers, I turned away
And when they came for me, I turned around and around, and there was nobody left...

if thay dont like the uk f*ck off

Last edited by a moderator:
so this is for the muslim women who CHOOSE to cover up and segregate themselfs etc, right?

the same bunch who said they want their own freedom do what they want where they want as they dont affect others

hypocrites

if they want such a muslim orientated culture, fook off to a muslim country instead of just cherry picking the bits you want to use against anyone who doesnt agree with you so you can pull the racial / religious cards

this is the UK they should follow our rules, if they want to act like that feck off home.

We are a multi cultured society but some things are taken too far. The majority of these people are home m8 as they are second third generation and born here

Whilst it is depressing to read some of the language used in response to this story, I think it's important that we give not an inch to those who attempt to impose religious dogma in this country. Especially Islam, which is not a peaceful religion despite what moderates would have us believe. That said, it does not follow that all of it's adherents are "scum".

It seems to have had the desired effect - wonder what happened while we were all looking at this story and muttering?

if thay dont like the uk f*ck off muslim scum

wot are u on .. bit over the top .. if u read the post theres a bit here (But it has angered both Muslims and non-Muslims and led the Equality and Human Rights Commission to investigate ) its the leftes that set this up not muslim .. and lm not a muslim but think we have alot for white scum that muslim scum

what happens to single dad's . i was one when my little girl went to nusery so would i be stopped taking her
frecking right i wouldnt

We are a multi cultured society but some things are taken too far. The majority of these people are home m8 as they are second third generation and born here

Multi cultured society, rubbish multi divided more like, lets be honest we live in a multi divided slum, the toilet of europe,affectionately known as the dumping ground.

youre not allowed to mention british culture, you may offend someone who doesnt give a flying fook about it

An Equality and Human Rights Commission spokesman said: ‘The Equality Act does allow for some services to be just for women or men-only, but this is the exception not the norm and must pass a strict test to be justifiable.

‘We will look into why Kids Go Wild is a women-only service.’ If the commission’s lawyer considered the play centre’s policy to be discriminatory, it would ask Kids Go Wild to change it, the spokesman added. Read more: Fathers are banned by play centre's women-only decree | Mail Online

So, what could happen?

1 - They say it's unlawful, stop doing it and one group shouts 'Hooraa, should think so too'
2 - They say it IS lawful and another group shouts 'Hooraa, should think so too' and promptly opens a nursery banning ugly women with big noses.

In the meantime 'Kids go Wild' must be the best known nursery in the country!

Damn good marketing for a place that opened just a few weeks ago...

:Laugh:

Back