D500C all channels down..... :(

cant see how it can be though mate as if you pay for subs and nagra 3 is in force in your area, surely you and your mate would of had your cards by now!

Interesting. I am having same issue here in leicester.

I have done a scan and get all channels detected but when I try and watch get no signal or EPG.

I have not tried reflahing the box yet as it is other side of town.

We have had no new cards through yet for nagra 3 either.
Also surely if nagra 3 comes out then the fta channels will still work.

Regards

they've changed frequencies. you may have to bruteforce (full scan) rather than location scan to get all the channels.

the only FTA channels virmin transmit are 1-5 - all the rest are FTV with an official box. the same as with sky. so, once nagra3 is rolled out, you'll only have 1 to 5 on non-standard cable receivers without any sort of card.

easiest way to see what channels you'll have once n3 hits is to turn off the CAM - then try all the channels, see what u get. it is possible for a little while that not ALL channels will be moved straight away to the new encryption - but they will eventually.

Interesting. I am having same issue here in leicester.

I have done a scan and get all channels detected but when I try and watch get no signal or EPG.

I have not tried reflahing the box yet as it is other side of town.

We have had no new cards through yet for nagra 3 either.
Also surely if nagra 3 comes out then the fta channels will still work.

Regards

Hi, rescan the box and see in all channel which channels got epg or working leave it for 5-10 min all the new channels will start working and delete old channels.

Getting the same problem here on Teesside! Initially lost bbc1 & 2, e4 film4 sports 1 & 3 and a few others. Carried out rescans til I was blue in the face with no result, reflashed box & copied the required files into /var/keys, found /var/scce was now a shortcut! anyway when I rescanned all channels were there with epg info but they were all black screen and the key icon on the info bar was lit!!! We've not had new cards yet but when I checked the software version the number started 3_7 so do you think this is the end! Is there a fix for 3.7? I'm on a DW 2.1 image on a 500c.

Back