Current state of play with cable?

if you can change tuner then thats the way to go
other then that the dm800 or amiko alien 2 will be the cheapest i think

Thanks mate. Regarding tuners what's the difference between VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play Hybrid DVB-C/T Tuner Module AND THIS - VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner Module
I see one is £29.99 and one is £39.99 but not sure of difference?

Also I take it that the above is what I need for cable HD in my vu uno?

dont think there will be any for what you need it for but for the extra £10 i would be going for the dvb-c/t/t2

Thanks mate. Regarding tuners what's the difference between VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play Hybrid DVB-C/T Tuner Module AND THIS - VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner Module
I see one is £29.99 and one is £39.99 but not sure of difference?

Also I take it that the above is what I need for cable HD in my vu uno?

The Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 does T2 so you can watch freeview in HD as well as Cable with the Hybrid DVB-C/T you can watch Cable in HD but not Freeview it only does terrestrial in SD. If you dont need freeview HD then the extra £10 is wasted if you need HD Terrestrial its money well spent.

The Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 does T2 so you can watch freeview in HD as well as Cable with the Hybrid DVB-C/T you can watch Cable in HD but not Freeview it only does terrestrial in SD. If you dont need freeview HD then the extra £10 is wasted if you need HD Terrestrial its money well spent.

Thanks mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up. interesting thread. my question is.. the new encryption on the box is difficult to locate the block 16c? and I was interested in learning about how to decrypt the current to see if I learn :(.. regards.. its hurts..

just to stick my oar in you can't watch terrestrial and cable without changing the tuner configuration from T/T2 to cable the tuner does not receive both at the same time

Hi! I'm interested on learn how to decrypt the block 016c... I tested some methods found on other forums, and readed ALL the thread on this forum dedicated to this, but I'm not able to make it work.

I have a dump with the extracted data to compare, but the methods I found doesn't worked...

Any help will be really appreciated!

Thanks you!

Hi, did you find how to get the IDEA key?

I was looking for information but I couldn't find it.

Best Regards
Paul.

PD. My sk*p* id is: mynick added 2729

all this stuff is old fashion. we just have to wait on the new encryption to come. most of the nagra providers on sat or cable in other parts of the world have moved over to the new encryption, even nds have moved over, where there is an extra round of decrypt/encrypt before the cws become valid. On some providers they even encrypting the whole flash making it harder to even think of finding where anything is hid. Even on vm now on certain models of boxes they have replaced the 64 ball bga with a different model of chip which no one has found the 016c block if there is one!!!!

ps plus sammy 2100 is non-hd what's the point in looking at that now.................lol

Buddy, can you help to extract data from a 0016c? I have a couple of questions about the process. I have a tool that I don't know why doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

Back