[DM800SE] Crossepg problems.

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, im using rats backup ive uninstalled the old rats bouquets and picons reinstalled the new versions (respect rat!)

however the crossepg wont work now. so i tried uninstalling and reinstalling a version i found here. it keeps green screening my box. so is there something im missing when i uninstall it or can i just put an updated version in. any tips or help will be appreciated.

stef

Crossepg can be a pain in the a**e lol install crossepg via plugins downloads and then telnet this command

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

although uninstalling and installing the 2 Rat's Plugins should not alter any settings in crossepg :err:

Crossepg can be a pain in the a**e lol install crossepg via plugins downloads and then telnet this command

Code:

although uninstalling and installing the 2 Rat's Plugins should not alter any settings in crossepg :err:

sorry matey, dunno. am scratching ma nut too. strange. ill report back how i get on. BTW, nice work on the plugins!

the software seemed to update on the telnet, tried to go in the crossepg setup. greenscreen. i could see before it disapeared that it was trying to open up rats bouquet. strange matey. i think i need to reflash. start again. is it not about time you uploaded a new back up?

lol

I unplugged the 800SE yesterday mate as I just upgraded to a VU+ Solo2 Sunray

put the backup on leave the old Rat's plugin there just over write them should be fine

crossepg should not be touched

what image are you on

telnet this

opkg update /cut/

then once that has done type:

opkg install libcurl4

last time i did a telnet command on a basic image box updated loads & wiped out memory hence green screen try installing flash expander or pluginmover & move plugins

ok guys, playing with this again. i reflashed rats backup, installed the new rats plugins. both working fine. however cross epg still not going after telnetting the above commands. both commands return saying installed in root up to date.

when im in crossepg configure im trying to update the rytec providers and getting error. when i try and update the epg im getting an error about nim.

this used to work on rats backup, hass cross epg changed or updated since?

stef

ok guys, playing with this again. i reflashed rats backup, installed the new rats plugins. both working fine. however cross epg still not going after telnetting the above commands. both commands return saying installed in root up to date.

when im in crossepg configure im trying to update the rytec providers and getting error. when i try and update the epg im getting an error about nim.

this used to work on rats backup, hass cross epg changed or updated since?

stef

Un install the crossepg version in that image and then install this version.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/zgemma-receivers-684/421242-zgemma-openatv-epg-help.html#post2516697

tried this again ferret greenscreen again matey. this was the issue i had yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

when i go to crossepg in setup it just green screens. whereas before i do the remove and reinstall the only thing not working is the rytec providers.

I always download the crossepg from plugins then run the
Code:
command
worked for me on the VU+ Solo2

I just looked through some notes I keep and I see I have this fix for PLi images for crossepg mate
might be worth running ?

Attachments

• libcurl4_7.35.0-r0.1_mips32el.ipk
    151.2 KB · Views: 2
tried this again ferret greenscreen again matey. this was the issue i had yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

when i go to crossepg in setup it just green screens. whereas before i do the remove and reinstall the only thing not working is the rytec providers.

Im i right in thinking this is after a fresh image install ? If its not something is amiss and id start again with a fresh backup.

yes, after a fresh flash of a backup. i even tried the most up to date openpli with a working crossepg. just the same. im gonna try again tmrw before work.

Back