cr1 to cr 4.2 in Tw problem

quick_silver

Member ++
Reaction score
Just used my old Tw cr1 dump for a 2000 thinging it would update to 4.2 (or what ever there usin now) but its not , reading around i've noticed a post sayin that cr1 won't update all the way to 4.2. It needs to be updated to 3.2 1st is this correct and if so is there anyway of forcin the update (have tried 4321) or am i going 2 have to lift the atmels again and reflash 3.2 this time in this case would be gratefull if som1 can point me in the direction of 2000 Tw 3.2 or 4.2 dump

Just used my old Tw cr1 dump for a 2000 thinging it would update to 4.2 (or what ever there usin now) but its not , reading around i've noticed a post sayin that cr1 won't update all the way to 4.2. It needs to be updated to 3.2 1st is this correct and if so is there anyway of forcin the update (have tried 4321) or am i going 2 have to lift the atmels again and reflash 3.2 this time in this case would be gratefull if som1 can point me in the direction of 2000 Tw 3.2 or 4.2 dump
u have an email
at hotmail

:Laugh: it looks like he's got a couple dumps to choose from now I've just sent him some as well lol.

Clive

Back