Court bans BNP from recruiting new members

Please sir.

I called Emarald a racist arsehole in the last race row.

I enjoyed it too.

Do I win a bun?

I don't know why you felt the need to use the word racist.

Arsehole would have done the job.

Emarald can't be racist, he's put me forward as the next poster boy for the BNP campaign. :Clap:

Emarald can't be racist, he's put me forward as the next poster boy for the BNP campaign. :Clap:

Thats right you tell em Munkey, the bunch of penis vacuuming fools, they just dont get it.
I HATE RADICAL PEDO WORSHIPING MUSLIM CNUTS WHO HATE THIS COUNTRY AND KILL OUR CITIZENS AS WEL AS MOCK OUR DEAD SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN

Simple silly little girls, go and play somewhere else

Thats right you tell em Munkey, the bunch of penis vacuuming fools, they just dont get it.
I HATE RADICAL PEDO WORSHIPING MUSLIM CNUTS WHO HATE THIS COUNTRY AND KILL OUR CITIZENS AS WEL AS MOCK OUR DEAD SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN

i fully agree with you m8

emarald said:
I went to Skegness in the summer, first time I have ever been, a very enjoyable day.
On the way home I saw a sign "local potato's £5 a sack" so wanting to support the local farmers I stop to buy a sack.
As I started to walk towards the white transit van, what did I see a Pakistani selling them, so I turned around walked back to the car and drove off, the other half said did you get the spuds, I simply said not a fooking hope.
You see I am a racist BNP member and I like nearly 50% of other member on DW who took part in the poll would consider voting BNP.

Why would any pedo worshipping fucktard want to become a member of the BNP or any other ethnic minority group, I certainly don't want to became a member of any Muslim group this, Black group that, Asian this that and the other.

All you who voted for multiculturalism well done , I did not, I wish to choose my own friends.

Each highlighted section indicates you are MUCH more than just anti-radical Islam.

You are a racist. Admit it. Admit that you don't like certain people due to the colour of their skin, genetic background, and religion.

Just as bad as Griffin.

If fundamental Islamism was your only gripe, I would find myself agreeing with you.

But it is not. Was the Pakistani farmer a radical Muslim?

Pathetic.

fair play.

but had you formatted that down to something like "I hate terrorists of any religious denomination" it might have made you look less like a total cock.

you failed.

fair play.

but had you formatted that down to something like "I hate terrorists of any religious denomination" it might have made you look less like a total cock.

you failed.

Do you think I give a rats arse what a second rate little thing like you thinks?No
Run along and be a good boy

You know Emarald I try to get annoyed with you but my heart is too full of pity.

I hope one day the sun shines through for you.

Each highlighted section indicates you are MUCH more than just anti-radical Islam.

You are a racist. Admit it. Admit that you don't like certain people due to the colour of their skin, genetic background, and religion.

Just as bad as Griffin.

If fundamental Islamism was your only gripe, I would find myself agreeing with you.

But it is not. Was the Pakistani farmer a radical Muslim?

Pathetic.
I admit it in some respects I am racist, big deal
And how do you know that spud seller would not have exploded.
Joking aside that story has another side, you see trumped up little twerps like you and your Pc brigade extremist, can bang on and on about what you can say and do and sing, but you can not take away my free will, and when the shit hits the fan, screaming little cowards like you will be hiding behind people like me, shaking like leafs

You are so, so sad Emarald. Is it really very dark in there?

You know Emarald I try to get annoyed with you but my heart is too full of pity.

Thank you Hamba for those kind words, but save your pity for the terrorist victims and their families

...and when the shit hits the fan, screaming little cowards like you will be hiding behind people like me, shaking like leafs

OMG. This is getting scary.

I'm not sure if you're taking the piss, or if you really are barking mad. :(

I Like it lol:Clap:

i dont care if ya white/black/yellow or even green with dots,
but if ya wanna Feck with me then i will feck with you,
if ya wanna kill me, i will kill you first,
if ya wanna blow me up then i will blow yo up first.
but if ya wanna just be then just be.
all i wanna do is have some fun, live a healthy life and live in peace.
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
i will treat ya like you treat me....im always fair.

There is currently a threat in the world from some narrow minded, racist, so called Islamists.

I don't see how fostering similar attiudes can do anything to make the world a better place.

I admit it in some respects I am racist, big deal
And how do you know that spud seller would not have exploded.
Joking aside that story has another side, you see trumped up little twerps like you and your Pc brigade extremist, can bang on and on about what you can say and do and sing, but you can not take away my free will, and when the shit hits the fan, screaming little cowards like you will be hiding behind people like me, shaking like leafs

You dont half talk some shite boy.

Almost as scary as driving through Leicester, last time we were there we played spot the white man.

You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now lol.
I think you should now just shut up as you have made enough of a cnut of yourself for one thread.

Back