Court bans BNP from recruiting new members

Sorry I didn't realise that this was a private thread. :Sorry:

...but I don't think I'm the one with the problem here.

It's not a private thread, your just trying to keep this argument alive with stupid sayings like "emerald sign him up" wtf..

My views are nothing like emeralds.. nor are the views i posted...

As i live in 99% white area i don't see whats going on.. i only ever see Asian families when passing through other area's.. and i'm only quoting what i see.

South park seem to have BNP thoughts..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2o4rh1OvW0]YouTube - {HD} South Park - Pee - Season 13 Episode 14 Part 2 of 4[/ame]

People...stop the bickering lol.

This is why i dont get involved in debates like these. they tend to end up in arguments. people use emotions to base an argument rather than facts.

Anyway, K, i have been to oldham, i have seen lage families there, but i've seen them in asians, blacks and whites. same as i have seen large families down here.

the point of this thread tho isnt about asian families and muslims...its about the BNP being banned from recruiting...which in MY OPINION is wrong. when you ban something, they will just go underground.

Why the flack do you always have to join in?? WTF is your problem??

Probably your racist derogitory remarks K
You and some others are way out of order. I wish you would keep your racist remarks off the forum as 99% of us dont want to read them ffs

You and some others are way out of order. I wish you would keep your racist remarks off the forum as 99% of us dont want to read them ffs

I think she's on the blob m8.

What part was racist mate..

V14 without fail can't give up.. I thought you loved me

What part was racist mate..

V14 without fail can't give up.. I thought you loved me

Hmmm perhaps this bit
you can argue with your paki loving pc brigade self... yourself..

while some views on this thread could be deemed racist, they are also an opinion, and the usual few seem all to happy to shout that everyone is entitled to an opinion, as long as that opinion is the same as theirs?

ive been watching these sorts of threads for months, and while we do have members who will admit to having views that could be seen as racist, and theyre not shy about putting these opinions across, theres also the members who enjoy to stir things up, snide one liners to fire an arguement back up, get peoples backs up, then sit back and watch the mess

you always know the members who will be on these threads shouting lock the borders, deport everyone and their dog, and theres also the usual members who in my mind are worse, just stiring things up

you always know the members who will be on these threads shouting lock the borders, deport everyone and their dog, and theres also the usual members who in my mind are worse, just stiring things up

So you think the people who express their dislike to the racist comments are worse than the racists?
very worrying

Hmmm perhaps this bit
you can argue with your paki loving pc brigade self... yourself..

I'm sorry mate I don't understand.. Pc brigade isn't racist?? As is.. Paki is a shortened version of Pakistani.. As I said yanks for American.. Iti for Italian.. Japs for japanese.. Scot for Scottish and so on.. I just don't see how anyone can say only paki is racist out if that list??

I'm sorry mate I don't understand.. Pc brigade isn't racist?? As is.. Paki is a shortened version of Pakistani.. As I said yanks for American.. Iti for Italian.. Japs for japanese.. Scot for Scottish and so on.. I just don't see how anyone can say only paki is racist out if that list??

Yes m8 very clever.

Of course, you, as a mod, would not let your own personal opinion cloud your judgement. :mod:

So you think the people who express their dislike to the racist comments are worse than the racists?
very worrying

no m8

i think the members who just sit there stiring things up are worse, they sit on the fence and just wind up both sides, misquote to get reactions, and cause more problems than if they just posted 'stfu you racist tw@'

Yes m8 very clever.

Nothing clever about it, if you saw my
family you*d be suprised.. If the bnp was to get in power.. I would lose 5 nephews, 2 neices.. And 1 brother inlaw who I admit is a dick..

Mabe you should have said foreigner loving? rather than paki loving? lol im just kidding mate...bigger things to worry about in life.

:D

Of course, you, as a mod, would not let your own personal opinion cloud your judgement. :mod:

id be happy enough to let you all scream blue murder at each other, insult each other to death, christ, send each other shit parcels if the love is that deep, but for the harmony of the rest of the forum, we have to trawl through all the usual members, posting the usual crap

i personally couldnt give a toss if the guy next door has 15 kids, rakes in every benefit known to man, and goes 'home' on holiday 3 times a year with a bag full of cash, as long as hes polite and a nice guy, ill get on with him

i like or dislike PEOPLE, we're all the same, we eat, fart, bleed, and in the end die and rot, if someone wants to start aggro with someone else just because they have a better tan, they were born in a hotter country, or anything else, then thats down to them, it wont bother me a bit

99% I think you will find that less than 50%, Now if you and Nara would like to dance down the road hand in hand with a guy who has a funny beard and a rucksack by all means go ahead, I would rather not thank you.

So why keep jumping on everyone who has a different opinion to yours just accept it and move on.

99% I think you will find that less than 50%, Now if you and Nara would like to dance down the road hand in hand with a guy who has a funny beard and a rucksack by all means go ahead, I would rather not thank you.

So why keep jumping on everyone who has a different opinion to yours just accept it and move on.

Are you deluded or what?
I dont jump on anyone whos opinion differs from mine but i do despise racists twats like yourself m8 and i dont mind telling you that.
The funny beard and rucksack you will need to explian that one as im a bit thick.

Maybe we could set up a poll to find out the % of members who would rather not read racist remarks.

They sit on the fence and just wind up both sides, misquote to get reactions, and cause more problems than if they just posted 'stfu you racist tw@'

Please sir.

I called Emarald a racist arsehole in the last race row.

I enjoyed it too.

Do I win a bun?

Back