Couple of jokes for you's (FOUL MOUTHED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

Got texted these so thought i would share them with yous lol.BEWARE SOME FOUL MOUTHED ONES.

--------------

Anyone who says onions are the only veg that makes you cry has never been hit in the face with a fucking turnip.

--------------

A good person ? thats you!

Good friend ? thats you again!

Good laugh ? thats you!

Good Humour ? thats also you

Good looking ?

Haha

**** OFF , Thats me.

--------------

3 Irishmen walking in the woods and they wander upon some tracks,1st one says "these are deer tracks" ,2nd one says "no they're badger tracks" ,3rd one says "no they're fox tracks" , Sadle while they were arguing they were all killed by the train.

--------------

Just bought an advent calendar from woolworths.........The fucking windows were boarded up!

--------------

Passenger taps taxi driver on the should.Driver shits himself with shock.Swerves nearly hiting a bus and stops inches from a shop window. "****-me,ur jumpy arnt yer,i only tapped yer shoulder"says the passenger,"sorry," says the driver,"Its my first day.I've been driving a Hearse for 20 years".

--------------

A family is driving behing an ann summers delivery lorry when a large dildo flies out and hits their windsrceen.To hide her embarrassment the mother says to the children,That was a big insect, to which the 7 year old son replies,iam surprised it could fucking fly with a cock that size,

---------------

Woman takes young innocent boy home for sex and wants a 69.Boy asks whats that ? "you put your head between my legs & i do the same to you".When doing it she farts.she says sorry,lets try again.she farts again.He gets up & starts dressing."what are you doing".He says"i'm not hanging around for another 67 of them".

---------------

There was a man called Dez Ducket whose dick was so long he could suck it,He said with a grin,Whiping spunk from his chin,If my ear was a fanny i'd **** it.

----------------

Anyone who says onions are the only veg that makes you cry has never been hit in the face with a fucking turnip. lol so funny:silly:

Back