Council bike anyone?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone get the birmingham city council bike scheme? I got mine, but hsvnt ridden it..prefer a proper mountain bike. Was thinking of selling it and putting the money towards a proper mountain bike..whst they worth?
Looks good but think it's just for normal bike rides in parks, roads Pathways etc..I wanna go off road 😆

I don't, but we have a cycle2work scheme in work. Voucher upto 2.5k for any bike you want. I've got the wife tan electric one, E-spresso something or other. I don't know how your vouchers work, but I could buy any bike upto the value of the voucher.

Wish we had thst at work..the birmingham city council one is just a basic bike...its a step through one..looks a bit girlish ☺️

Wish we had thst at work..the birmingham city council one is just a basic bike...its a step through one..looks a bit girlish ☺️
Has it got a shopping basket on the front? 😄.
Ive often thought about taking up the cycle2work scheme.. 🤔

I got a new Gravel bike a few weeks ago on the Cycle to Work scheme, no brainer really if it's an option for you.
HH.

What about us pensioners??
There should be a Government sponsored Cycle to the Pub scheme. The bikes would need to be electric powered and have a "return to home" function.
I have my own mobility scooter but that has a basket at the front and does nothing to enhance my chick pulling prowess.

What about us pensioners??
There should be a Government sponsored Cycle to the Pub scheme. The bikes would need to be electric powered and have a "return to home" function.
I have my own mobility scooter but that has a basket at the front and does nothing to enhance my chick pulling prowess.

Just imagine yourself on this babe magnet 😉.

18323027615_a679223b03_b.jpg

I'd like to know how or where you live where you get a £2500 voucher. I think around here it was about £350 off a £500 to £600 bike. £2500 would get a top electric bike.

Thanks guys..think ill stick it on local papers for sale..some good offers at Paul's bikes website..

Hi guys here's my bike what do you think of it.? I'm a novice with bikes , is it OK ? Is it a good spec?

Attachments

• 20230506_180637.mp4
    106.8 MB
Where’s the front basket?😉
Looks decent enjoy.

It's a step through bike, suitable for men and women hence the name unisex. Ideal for parks and roads, etc but not hilly terrain. I'll be mostly riding it in the parks . Not on the roads too many dick heads driving crazy nowadays.. 😜

Back