Council bike anyone?

Looks good mate.

I would get myself a few accessories before going out on it tho.. you know, puncture repair kit, pump, water bottle, trouser clips, and of course.....😄

Screenshot_20230506_233845_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Lol don't bother me...most men act like woman nowadays, 🤣..I couldn't take it out today...weird cos the kick stand is coming in the way of the pedal.?? Weird 😳 was thinking of taking off the kick stand

Attachments

• 20230507_125355_1.mp4
    62.7 MB
weird cos the kick stand is coming in the way of the pedal.?? Weird 😳 was thinking of taking off the kick stand

Great design....i think even the bike is trying to tell you something 😄

Johnny-Bravo-59ad2cb2f2015__880.jpg

Last edited:
Lol don't bother me...most men act like woman nowadays, 🤣..I couldn't take it out today...weird cos the kick stand is coming in the way of the pedal.?? Weird 😳 was thinking of taking off the kick stand
Well there’s one thing you’re not gonna knock your bollocks on the crossbar. 😳

Easy way to fix a puncher ( flip the bike upside down ) , best get some metal leavers as the plastic ones a not very strong

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wasn't doubting you got it. I was just wondering where you have too live to get such a good Government works deal. @janobi
My lad works for JLR. He got a bike through them but it works differently. Choose a bike up to £2000 and you then lease it for a period you choose and then own it afterwards. The time period would determine how much you pay.
The saving was something like 25% minimum

I don't, but we have a cycle2work scheme in work. Voucher upto 2.5k for any bike you want. I've got the wife tan electric one, E-spresso something or other. I don't know how your vouchers work, but I could buy any bike upto the value of the
Do you own the bike after you've paid it off through your salary? I'm sure we got one at work..but need to find out more information. It mentioned that here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230515_103427_People App.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515_103427_People App.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 2
Not too sure on these schemes but I'm sure there's a sting at the end of the lease period...🫣

Took the bike for a spin done 54km on Saturday on roads and parks, done a 20km in my local park this morning..bikes ok but looking at a mountain bike through works bike scheme..😃

Do you own the bike after you've paid it off through your salary? I'm sure we got one at work..but need to find out more information. It mentioned that here
Yes, although there may be a fee to buy. EG if you're loan isn't enough to cover the value of the bike.

Anyone recommend a bike pump? Preferably a mini one to attach to bike...? The one that came with it is pants 😆

Back