Could Norn Iron be going to Euro 2008 ???

Well we didn't really think it would come to anything but looks as though its over for us...lol

Northern Ireland's very slim hopes of replacing Spain in this summer's Euro 2008 finals appear to be dashed.

Uefa warned Spain they could be thrown out of the Championships if their government attempted to interfere in the Spanish FA's presidential election.
However, the Spanish FA voted on Monday to ignore any advice from their government and will proceed with their election as originally planned.
Spain topped their qualifying group for the Championship with NI in third. Luis Aragonés side along with second-placed Sweden qualified for this summer's finals in Austria and Switzerland from Group F, with Nigel Worthington's side missing out.

Source

talking of spains chances.I honestly hand on heart believe they have the best team in the world

strikers-no one better
midfielders-no one better
defence-very good

they are bottlers though

the may not have kaka's and ronaldhinos but look at alonso,fabregas,iniesta,xabi,jauquin,silva

any of them would get into most international teams in the world
there 2 srtikers i believe are the 2 best strikers in the world

talking of spains chances.I honestly hand on heart believe they have the best team in the world

strikers-no one better
midfielders-no one better
defence-very good

they are bottlers though

the may not have kaka's and ronaldhinos but look at alonso,fabregas,iniesta,xabi,jauquin,silva

any of them would get into most international teams in the world
there 2 srtikers i believe are the 2 best strikers in the world

Your living in a dream world mate. Best team in the world. Not even close. Of the players you have named, only torres and fabregas are world class. Spain suffers as does england because of the amount of foriegners in the the league. Until Spain win some sort of tournament I dont think they can be classed as best team in the world.

Your living in a dream world mate. Best team in the world. Not even close. Of the players you have named, only torres and fabregas are world class. Spain suffers as does england because of the amount of foriegners in the the league. Until Spain win some sort of tournament I dont think they can be classed as best team in the world.

I disagree,as much as i love stevie g ,the england team is not even at the same level as spains.

neither of your strikers are as good as spains.the only midfielder in the england team that would get on the spain team is gerrard.I would have either terry and rio over puyol tbh.reina and cassias are better than any england keeper.

Spain are bottlers.as are england but spain dont have an excuse,their team is pure quality

Back