Cornwall

hamba

Inactive User
Reaction score
We are down in Cornwall at the moment having a short break.

So beautiful down here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
nice pics mate....

we have a lot of good country side and beaches in the country, if only we could depend on the sun more.

enjoy your break mate :)

oh, and don't forget my stick of rock ;)

ive only been the once lovely really enjoyed it , 2 pictures nice hope the weather stays good for u

Cornwall's gorgeous, it's just so hilly! Looks great where you are aswell! Enjoy!

Is this part of your 39th anniversary celebrations hamba?

Sent from my MOMO12 using Tapatalk HD

nice pics hamba looks nice hope the sun lasts enjoy u's

Is this part of your 39th anniversary celebrations hamba?

Sent from my MOMO12 using Tapatalk HD

Sort of. First time we've been away together for ages just by ourselves and not part of family visits.

Cornwall is beautiful!

Glad you are enjoying yourself mate.

Mick

Bleddy lovely part of the world :) my advice get yourself a Philps pasty from Hayle and then take a walk along the new harbour. As you come over the bridge take your first right down st georges walk and park just behind the swimming pool - its free!!

If your after any other tips give me a shout :) and enjoy our part of the world which is second to none (as long as we've got the weather).

and when you've had your philps pasty in hayle, go to helston and try one from the horse and jocky, then wash it down with a few pints of spingo (middle) at the blue anchor... heaven :Cheers:

and when you've had your philps pasty in hayle, go to helston and try one from the horse and jocky, then wash it down with a few pints of spingo (middle) at the blue anchor... heaven :Cheers:

Then book yourself into the Skinners brewery tour to finish the day off nicely :p

Back