CD & DVD copy xvid to dvd

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

ive downloaded a couple of movie 'backups'. they are approx between 1.4 and 1.6GB in size.

would i somehow be able to copy 3 movies to a 4.4GB DVD and be able to play it through my dvd player

any help appreciated

Hi guys,

ive downloaded a couple of movie 'backups'. they are approx between 1.4 and 1.6GB in size.

would i somehow be able to copy 3 movies to a 4.4GB DVD and be able to play it through my dvd player

any help appreciated
Just checked with ConvertxtoDVD 4.1.2.366 on Win 7 & it says it WILL put them on a 4.7gb dvd. Available from the usual places , quality should be watchable on the finished dvd.
HH

physical movie file size has no relation to disk capasity once it's converted to DVD Format - it's then down to length/quality.

Convertxtodvd will do it for you but it may reduce the quality to make them all fit.

Just get a DVD player which plays divx files and use imageburn to stick them on a disk or, better still get a dvd player which supports usb and put the fils on that. Thats what I do, happy days - no more converting or burning!

im new to this sort of thing what do you mean supports usb and put them onto that.do you mean transfer them to a stick and then use the usb on my dvd player pse

hi m8 thats excactly what he means a lot of the new dvd players have built in usb ports that you can use a usb flashdrive in ie it will be able to play xvid files via the flashdrive.

A games console could play these files for you also. I.e Xbox xbox360 and ps3 if you have one?

Back